|Lyon Farrell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1998|
Lyon Farrell is an American snowboarder specializing in the slopestyle who came into the spotlight after bagging the slopestyle titles at the 2016 FIS Europa Cup as well as the 2017 USASA National Championship. Lyon gained further recognition by earning his first podium finish at the FIS Snowboard World Cup in 2018. Farrell has accumulated more than 25k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Campbell Farrell (Big-wave Surfer)
- Mother – Angela Cochran (Wind-surfer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Eliza Scanlen – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Tattoos on his body
He has been sponsored by Red Bull. He has also endorsed or promoted several other brands such as Rockstar Energy Drink.
Lyon Farrell Favorite Things
- Sports Other Than Snowboarding – Skateboarding, that had been his first love
Source – Spokesman.com
Lyon Farrell Facts
- His father has been close friends with surfing legend Laird Hamilton. Farrell’s first name was after Hamilton’s brother, Lyon.
- Farell’s mother has been a Windsurfing World Champion.
- Lyon was raised in Haiku in Hawaii and he has observed that has made for quite an icebreaker when he has participated in contests. He has usually got funny looks, as Hawaii has been an unexpected place for a snowboarder to hail from.
- He used to love skateboarding and surfing in his childhood. He has revealed that it was a trip to New Zealand at the age of 10, that had introduced him to snowboarding.
- He has recalled how his fondness for skateboarding was even more enhanced by his meeting with Shaun White at a skate park. Little Lyon had watched in awe as White honed a new trick, having been star-struck and blown away by just even being so near him as he was used to seeing White all the time on the small screen.
- Lyon has disclosed that his family used to visit New Zealand frequently, as his father had hailed from there. On their trips, they would always squeeze in some skiing. It was during one such trip that his uncle had attempted snowboarding that had looked so much fun that Farrell wanted to give it a go as well. He fell in love instantly. When he was around 13 years old, an instructor from Colorado who happened to be in New Zealand, saw Farrell and asked him to come over to Breckenridge for some pointers. He had eagerly complied and gone there for 3 weeks.
- Lyon has recollected that as a child his wish was to be a pro skater. He had begun skating a lot of verts, that later on translated to halfpipe in snowboarding. His family had a different house earlier, that his father had sold and ended up building a vert ramp in their new backyard. Lyon started having a thrilling time, skating non-stop.
- His most-loved spots to ride have been Snow Park in New Zealand and Breckenridge Ski Resort in Colorado.
- Lyon has found Naked Juice‘s Mighty Mango to be one of the tastiest beverages.
- He has regarded the pillow as the most essential travel item.
Featured Image by Lyon Farrell / Instagram