|Madison Axford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1996|
Madison Axford is an American YouTuber, music artist, and content creator who is known for the makeup, hauls, tests, vlogs, and fashion content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
The United States of America
Madison graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Saint Louis University in 2018. Later, she enrolled at the University of Missouri with a Master of Arts degree in Journalism and Strategic Communication in 2020.
YouTuber, Content Creator, Music Artist
- Siblings – Mackenzie Axford (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- Hourglass-like physical appearance
Through her social media, Madison has either endorsed or promoted various brands including House Of CB and Fashion Nova.
Madison Axford Facts
- She was brought up in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Over the years, Madison has released several tracks including Us, Elysian, Serotonin, Good, Bye, and Speedball.
- From July 2013, to February 2014, Madison worked as a sales associate for GAP Inc.
- During her early years on YouTube she had worked as a cashier at Panera Bread.
- Madison joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on September 9, 2012. However, the first post that she uploaded to her account was in November that year.
- In August 2019, Madison began working as a news copy editor at Columbia Missourian.
- Some of her must watch videos on her YouTube channel are 15 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas’ and ‘Makeup Collection, Decluttering, & Cleaning Out’ and ‘Where I Buy Cheap Clothes Online’.
Featured Image By Madison Axford / Instagram