|Manuel Bechter Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Manuel Bechter is an Austrian photographer, video producer, influencer and model who came into prominence in 2019 after showcasing his work, consisting of short videos and breathtaking photographs, via his manuel_bechter Instagram account where he amassed 900,000 followers in just a year. Bechter has also shared behind-the-scenes tricks and suggestions on his Instagram as well as TikTok accounts.
After graduating from high school, he studied Business Administration for a year, following which he dropped out feeling that was not the right path for him.
Photographer, Video producer, Influencer, Model
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
85 kg or 187 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Defined jawline
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Pure Piraña.
Manuel Bechter Favorite Things
- Passion Other Than Photography – Stock trading
Source – Futter
Manuel Bechter Facts
- He has revealed that photography and content creation always used to interest him but he took it seriously only after he decided to purchase his first camera. Owning his own camera gave him the opportunity to truly understand photography along with getting his creative ideas flowing and photography became an indispensable and cherished part of his life.
- Bechter has disclosed that his process has usually begun with getting concepts and writing them right away. He has got ideas from anything including his dreams and things he has heard or seen, after which he has figured out a plan to put the idea into practice.
- Manuel has pointed out that a huge amount of time and effort has usually been put by him and his team, into a single image. It has often taken hours to get the ideal shot, after which all the photo and video editing has been done.
- He has believed his phenomenal success to have resulted from a combination of his hard work and a lot of trying out in front of the camera. He has also drawn inspiration for his photos from Hollywood movies or comics.
- To make his unique works of art, Bechter has used water, fire, light, optical illusions, along with other effects and elements, and succeeded in making his creations stand out.
- In late 2020 Manuel had chopped a jack-o-lantern in half using an ax, in a highly dramatic Halloween picture.
- It has been noted that Bechter’s immense popularity has been not only due to his incredible and creative photographs but also due to the fact that he has shared the insider tricks he and his team have used in order to churn out his masterpieces. His tricks can be utilized with traditional cameras as well as smartphones, thereby making his procedure attractive to a wide variety of individuals.
- Manuel has stated that he has dreamed of being able to educate and inspire more people in the field of creative photography, and photography in general. Bechter has wanted aspiring photographers to take the camera in their hands and click as many photographs as possible as he has seen that practice does make perfect.
Featured Image by Manuel Bechter / Instagram