|Manuel Garcia-Rulfo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1981|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo is a Mexican actor who has appeared in several shows and movies in roles like Vasquez in The Magnificent Seven, Narciso Menendez in From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, Gallo in Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Biniamino Marquez in Murder on the Orient Express, Lucio in La vida inmoral de la pareja ideal, Carlos Perelli in Widows, Gabriel Ortega in Goliath, Lopez in Greyhound, Padre Pro in El encanto del águila, Christian in One for the Road, and Uncle Pedro in Bless Me, Ultima.
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo La Puente
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo studied English in Vermont. He got enrolled at Universidad del Valle de Atemajac and majored in communications before he realized his passion for filmmaking.
Eventually, he joined the New York Film Academy but decided to return to Mexico to continue his acting career.
- Others – Juan Rulfo (Uncle) (Writer)
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo has been signed with LBI Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Century City, California, United States.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Tall stature
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo Facts
- He was raised on a ranch in Jalisco where he learned to ride horses.
- From 2014 to 2015, he appeared in the recurring role of Narciso Menendez in From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, an American horror television series.
- Alongside Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, Vincent D’Onofrio, Byung-hun Lee, Martin Sensmeier, Peter Sarsgaard, and Haley Bennett, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo co-starred as Vasquez, a Mexican outlaw who has been on the run for several months, in the American Western action film, The Magnificent Seven, in 2016.
- His role in The Magnificent Seven required him to take up gun training which he thought was difficult. However, he stated, “I got blisters, but it was hilarious.”
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo is also known for playing Biniamino Marquez, a car salesman and the Armstrong’s chauffeur, in the 2017 American mystery thriller film, Murder on the Orient Express.
- In 2018, he brought to life the character of Carlos, a member of Harry’s gang who was Linda’s gambler husband, in the British-American heist thriller film, Widows.
- He was cast as Mickey Haller in a television adaptation of The Lincoln Lawyer for Netflix in early 2021. For this role, he replaced Logan Marshall-Green.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0