|Mark Feuerstein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1971|
Mark Feuerstein is an American actor, voiceover artist, writer, producer, and director who is known for having been cast in shows and movies like What Women Want, Rules of Engagement, Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, Last Night in Rozzie, In Your Eyes, Knucklehead, Conrad Bloom, The West Wing, Good Morning, Miami!, Royal Pains, Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, The Baby-Sitters Club, 9JKL, Power Book II: Ghost, Caroline in the City, Once and Again, and Fired Up.
New York City, New York, United States
He divides his time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Mark Feuerstein studied at the Dalton School and then graduated from Princeton University in 1993.
He also won a Fulbright scholarship and studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and at L’École Phillipe Gaulier in France.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Producer, Director
- Father – Harvey S. Feuerstein (Lawyer)
- Mother – Audrey Feuerstein (School Teacher)
- Sibling – Eric Feuerstein (Brother)
- Others – Emil Feuerstein (Paternal Grandfather), Rae Diamond (Paternal Grandmother)
Mark Feuerstein has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mark Feuerstein has dated –
- Dana Klein (2005-Present) – In the year 2005, he got married to television writer Dana Klein and they parent 3 children, namely, Lila Jane, Frisco Jones, and Addie Feuerstein.
Race / Ethnicity
Mark Feuerstein is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Short stature
- Charming smile
- Has often played doctors or lawyers
He has done voice-overs for beer commercials.
He was raised in a Jewish household.
Mark Feuerstein Favorite Things
- Top 3 Favorite Movies – Annie Hall (1977), The Godfather (1972), Rocky (1976)
Source – IMDb
Mark Feuerstein Facts
- He celebrated his bar mitzvah in an Orthodox synagogue.
- During his high school years, he was a wrestler and won the state championship.
- In 1998, Mark Feuerstein made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of Michael in Practical Magic, a romantic comedy fantasy film based on the 1995 novel of the same name by Alice Hoffman.
- He appeared as Morgan Farwell in the 2000 romantic fantasy comedy film, What Women Want, and this performance got him nominated for the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for “Favorite Supporting Actor – Comedy/Romance”.
- Mark Feuerstein was included in People‘s “50 Most Beautiful People” list in 2003.
- Alongside Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber, Jamie Bell, Alexa Davalos, and Allan Corduner, he co-starred as Isaac Malbin, an intellectual, in the 2008 war film, Defiance.
- He was cast as Ronnie Russo in the short drama film, Last Night in Rozzie, in 2017 and this role won him the Northeast Film Festival Award for “Best Actor in a Short Film” and Philadelphia Independent Film Festival Award for “Best Actor in a Short Film”.
Featured Image by Christopher Michel / Flickr / CC BY 2.0