|Mark Webber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1980|
Mark Webber is an American actor, screenwriter, and director who came into prominence after portraying the role of Hal Brandston in the comedy film Snow Day (2000). He gained further popularity by appearing in several other movies including The Place of No Words (2019) for which he was the director and writer as well, the film having bagged the Best Film award at the 49th Giffoni Film Festival in Italy in 2019. Webber has also starred in many TV shows such as SMILF (2017–2019). He has amassed more than 95k followers on Instagram.
Mark Allen Webber
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
The Beachwood Canyon community, Los Angeles, California
He went to the High School for Creative and Performing Arts in Philadelphia.
Actor, Screenwriter, Director
- Mother – Cheri Lynn Honkala (Social Activist, Politician)
He has been represented by Inphenate Management.
5 ft 11.5 in or 182 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Frankie Shaw – Webber had been in a relationship with actress, writer, director, and producer Frankie Shaw. They have a son together named Isaac Love Shaw (b. 2008).
- Teresa Palmer (2012-Present) – Mark began dating Australian actress, producer, and model Teresa in November 2012, after she contacted him over Twitter. The couple got engaged on August 2, 2013, and tied the knot in Mexico on December 21, 2013. Teresa gave birth to the pair’s first child, son Bodhi Rain Palmer on February 17, 2014. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, a son Forest Sage Palmer in December 2016 and they also have a daughter named Poet Lake Palmer (b. 2019). In February 2021, it was announced that they were expecting their 4th baby together. They welcomed a daughter named Prairie Moon on August 17, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, French-Canadian, Scottish, Cheyenne Native American and English descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Tattoos on his body
- Tall stature
Mark Webber Favorite Things
- Pastime – Playing in the park
Source – Instagram
Mark Webber Facts
- He spent the first 9 years of his life in Minneapolis in Minnesota,
- Mark and his mother have been open homeless advocates. They have organized walks in protest, have assisted to educate voters, and have volunteered to help provide food as well as shelter to the urban poor in Philadelphia and also in other places.
- He kickstarted his acting career in 1998. He has loved unique independent productions and has preferred challenging roles that demand intense characterization.
- Webber has found it important to create films in a different way as he has looked at it as an art form and his artistry. He has got motivated if he has pushed himself and the medium, and tried to do things a little bit differently. Mark has explained that he has been used to always working on delivering a great performance in a movie, and that led him to crave to do something that did not even feel like a performance, yet at the same time, was so grounded in authenticity that people could easily identify with it.
- The end of his relationship with Frankie Shaw had inspired him to make his film The End of Love, that starred Webber and his son and had premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2012.
- Mark has been a vegan.
Featured Image by Mark Webber / Instagram