|Martin Henderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1974|
Martin Henderson is a New Zealander actor who has gained popularity with his roles like Stuart Neilson in the prime-time soap opera Shortland Street, Dr. Nathan Riggs in the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Jack Sheridan in the Netflix romantic drama series Virgin River, Dr. Benjamin “Ben” Keeton in the medical drama series Off the Map, Ben Gundelach in the drama show Secrets & Lies, Ray Robert Heart in the romantic crime drama film Little Fish, Geoff Thomas in the television soap opera Home and Away, Noah Clay in the supernatural horror-thriller film The Ring, and Harold Jensen in the drama series The Red Road.
Auckland, New Zealand
Martin Henderson studied at Birkenhead Primary Northcote Intermediate and Westlake Boys High schools. He also trained at Neighborhood Playhouse in New York.
- Father – Ian Henderson
- Mother – Veronica Henderson
- Siblings – He has a brother.
Martin Henderson has been signed with Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $6 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Martin Henderson has dated –
- Marnette Patterson – He went out with American actress Marnette Patterson in the past.
- Nicky Watson (1994) – He had an affair with glamor model Nicky Watson in the year 1994.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (2004) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in 2004. They also co-starred in the romantic drama film Bride and Prejudice.
- Radha Mitchell (2005-2006) – Australian actress and film producer Radha Mitchell started going out with Martin Henderson in October 2005 but the duo separated the following year in May.
- Demi Moore (2012) – He hooked up with American actress and film producer Demi Moore in July 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Martin Henderson is of Scottish descent.
Salt and Pepper
He was cast in a TV commercial for the 2008 Cadillac CTS.
Martin Henderson Facts
- He was 13 years old when he started acting.
- Martin was cast as Tom Bradshaw in the Australian film, Kick, in 1999 and this role got him nominated for an AFI Award for “Best Actor in a Supporting Role”.
- In 2003, he appeared as Britney Spears‘ boyfriend in the music video for her song titled Toxic.
- Martin Henderson played Ray Robert Heart in the 2005 Australian film, Little Fish. For this performance, he was nominated for an AFI Award and an FCCA Award in the “Best Actor in a Supporting Role” category.
- He met Heath Ledger when Ledger was 16 years old and mentored him. The two remained good friends until Heath Ledger’s death.
- He holds dual citizenship in both New Zealand and America.
Featured Image by Martin Henderson / Instagram