|Martin Solveig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1976|
Martin Solveig is a French DJ, singer, songwriter, and record producer who works as a weekly radio show host at C’est La Vie on radio stations globally. Since his career debut in 1994, he has already done loads of remarkable works in the music industry and has done collaborative works with many top-billed artists such as David Guetta, Laidback Luke, Jax Jones, Kele of Bloc Party, and Madonna.
Martin Laurent Picandet
Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France
DJ, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
He self-manages himself.
House, Future House, Electro House, Electro, Electropop, Trap
Turntables, Synthesizer, Vocals
- Mixture Stereophonic
- Ministry of Sound
- Big Beat
- Mercury Records
- Spinnin’ Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French descent.
Martin Solveig Facts
- At a very young age, he joined the choir The Paris Boys Choir in France where he first experienced classical music training and later became a soprano soloist under the direction of François Polgár.
- At the age of 18, he officially landed a career as a DJ and began to work in famous nightclubs in Paris such as L’Enfer, Le Queen, and Les Bains Douches.
- On June 17, 2002, his debut studio album Sur la Terre was released but failed to make rounds on music charts. The album featured singles such as Madan, Rocking Music, and I’m a Good Man.
- On September 12, 2005, Solveig’s 2nd studio album Hedonist was released and peaked at no. 3 on the French Albums Chart. The album contained singles such as Everybody, Jealousy, Something Better, and Rejection.
- His 3rd studio album C’est la Vie was released on June 2, 2008, and it peaked to no. 16 on the French Albums Chart. Its namesake lead track C’est la Vie was released from the album on January 21, 2008, followed by its 2nd single I Want You released on September 15, 2008, the 3rd single One 2.3 Four released on December 22, 2008, and its 4th one Boys & Girls released on September 28, 2009.
- Solveig’s song Hello with Dragonette was released on September 6, 2010, as the lead single of his 5th studio album. The single was a massive hit and turned out to be his most successful single to date, which peaked at no. 1 in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, and the Netherlands.
- He released his 5th studio album Smash on June 6, 2011, hitting no. 18 on the French Albums Chart.
- In 2011, he was named as one of the producers for Madonna’s new studio album MDNA.
- He was the in house DJ for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards during which he paid homage to the classic themes from movies such as Pulp Fiction. On October 24, 2011, Big in Japan was released as the 3rd single from the album and on April 2, 2012, the single The Night Out was released as the 4th one from the album.
- On May 28, 2013, his single Hey Now with The Cataracs featuring vocals from Kyle was released and peaked at no. 55 on the French Singles Chart. The same song made rounds on music charts in Belgium, Germany, and Ireland.
- Another single Blow with Laidback Luke which charted in Belgium was released on January 6, 2014.
- His single Intoxicated with GTA was released on February 23, 2015. It was a success and was able to peak at no. 15 on the French Singles Chart, which was way higher than his previous releases.
- In 2016, he released Do It Right with Tkay Maidza and in 2017, he then released another single All Stars with Finnish singer Alma.
- In December 2018, he received a minor backlash and was mildly criticized after he asked the first winner of the Ballon d’Or Féminin, Ada Hegerberg, to twerk on stage at the awards ceremony.
- He runs his own label named Mixture Stereophonic.
- He was ranked at no. 29 in the DJ Mag’s “2011 Top 100 DJs” list.
Featured Image by TCJ / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-3.0
The post Martin Solveig Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.