|Matthew Del Negro Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1972|
|Spouse||Deirdre Whelan Del Negro|
Matthew Del Negro is an American actor, voice actor, director, writer, producer, host and author who came into prominence after playing the recurring role of Brian Cammarata in the iconic television series The Sopranos (2002–2007). He solidified his fame by appearing in several other programs on the small screen as a series regular such as The West Wing (2005-2006) where he essayed the part of Bram Howard, and Teen Wolf (2013–2017) in which he portrayed Agent McCall. Matthew has starred in numerous films like Christmas Break (2008) for which he was the producer, director, and writer as well. He has also performed as a voice actor for various video games including Mass Effect 3 (2012), having voiced the character of Lieutenant Steve Cortez in it. He has accumulated more than 140k followers on Instagram.
Matthew Thomas Del Negro
Matthew, Matty, Matt
Mount Kisco, New York, United States
He went to Boston College, where he played Division I lacrosse. After graduating from there, he started to study acting.
Actor, Voice actor, Director, Writer, Producer, Host, Author
- Father – Arthur Del Negro, Jr.
- Mother – Ernesta
- Siblings – Arthur Del Negro (Older Brother), Christine Del Negro (Older Sister)
He has been represented by TalentWorks.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Deirdre Whelan Del Negro (2002–Present) – He tied the knot with Deirdre on September 7, 2002. They have 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Tall stature
- Sharp features
He has provided his voice for the commercials of various brands such as Xfinity.
Matthew Del Negro Favorite Things
- Italian Dish – Frutti di mare prepared by his mother that he used to have every Christmas Eve, Lasagna and manicotti made by his Nonna
Source – Glamour
Matthew Del Negro Facts
- He has recalled that lacrosse was huge in the place he was raised. Matthew had played basketball just till freshman year, but football and lacrosse were his sports.
- He has affirmed that people have found him to look very similar to Noah Wylie, especially during the ER years, when Wylie was playing John Carter in the hit television series. Matthew used to bartend in New York at the time, and during busy nights when he would be slammed serving drinks, ladies would come up to him and ask him if he was aware of how much he resembled a popular star. Matthew would have to give them a curt reply that he knew they were comparing him with Dr. Carter, and proceed to ask them what their order was.
- He has taught acting classes in Santa Monica.
- Matthew has hosted a podcast named 10,000 NOs: How to Overcome Rejection on the Way to Your Yes where he has held deep conversations with people who have been able to conquer rejection on the path to success in their field. He has also penned a book of the same name, that got published in 2020, the piece of work having drawn on his personal story of survival as an actor, throwing light on various aspects including what his journey had been like, the pros and cons of having the mindset of an athlete when dealing with work, and how an adverse situation in his past had actually led directly to an improvement of his performance.
Featured Image by Matthew Del Negro / Instagram