|Matthew Hussey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1987|
Matthew Hussey is a British YouTube star, content creator, author, columnist, and dating coach who is known for the dating advice related content that he uploads to his self-titled YouTube channel. Besides that, he is also a columnist for Cosmopolitan.
Essex, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Matthew studied at Williams College in Massachusetts. After which, he went on to attain his Master of Bachelor Arts from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality, Dating Coach, Author
- Father – Steven Hussey
- Mother – Pauline Hussey
- Siblings – Stephen Hussey (Brother), He has one more brother.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matthew has dated –
- Camila Cabello (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Stubble beard
Matthew Hussey Facts
- He was raised in England.
- On June 28, 2010, Hussey joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel. However, the first post that he uploaded to it was on July 15, 2010, and it was titled What You Should NEVER Say To A Guy (Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy).
- As of 2020, some of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were 3 Man-Melting Phrases That Make A Guy Fall For You – Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy, How to Text Guys – 4 Messages He’ll Love | Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy, and 3 Texting Secrets Men Can’t Resist – Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy.
- In his free time, Hussey likes to travel.
- He published his New York best-selling book Get the Guy: “Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve” in 2013.
- Matthew is one of the matchmakers on the reality show Ready For Love.
- With time, Matthew has worked with various well-known stars including Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera.
- He is a columnist for Cosmopolitan‘s relationship section.
- In the past, Matthew began his podcast called #LOVElife with iHeartRadio.
Featured Image By Matthew Hussey / Instagram