|Mavis Leno Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1946|
Mavis Leno is an American philanthropist who married Jay Leno, the former host of The Tonight Show, in 1980. She has been the chair of the Feminist Majority Foundation’s Campaign to Stop Gender Apartheid in Afghanistan since 1997. Mainaining a low prfoile, she has worked behind the scenes of the non-profits and the politically charged groups she supports and runs.
Mavis Elizabeth Nicholson
Mavis Leno, Mavis Elizabeth Nicholson-Leno
San Francisco, California, United States
- Father – E.A. Nicholson (Actor)
- Others – Angelo Leno (Father-In-Law) (Insurance Salesman), Catherine (née Muir) (Mother-In-Law) (Homemaker), Patrick Leno (Brother-In-Law) (May 12, 1940 – October 6, 2002) (Vietnam War veteran who worked as an attorney)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mavis Leno has dated –
- Jay Leno (1978-Present) – She began dating Jay Leno in November 1978 and they got married in 1980. The duo has mutually decided to not have any children.
Race / Ethnicity
Short hair with forehead bangs
Mavis Leno Facts
- She has established herslef as one of the leading feminists in the United States.
- Regardless of Jay Leno’s popularity in the media, Mavis has prefered to maintain a low profile.
- Mavis Leno has also appeared on a few episodes of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- She co-produced the short documentary film, Period. End of Sentence., in 2018.