|Max Collins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1992|
Max Collins is an American-Filipino actress and model, best known for her media career with a Filipino company, GMA Network, that started in 2011. Before that, she was signed to ABS-CBN between 2006 and 2010 and used a stage name Isabelle Abiera. Her best-known roles were that of Ziri Claustro in the TV series The Good Daughter (2012) and Cindy Reyes in Pahiram ng sandali (2012-2013). In 2018, Max gained prominence in the TV series The One That Got Away playing Darcy Sibuyan while in 2019, she appeared in the TV series Bihag as Jessie Alejandro.
Isabelle Abiera Collins
Isa, Max Collins
San Francisco, California, United States
For 4 years, while living in Boracay, Philippines, she attended Brent International School.
- Father – Christian Collins
- Mother – Belle Dioso Abiera
- Others – Morgan Spicer (Younger Half-Brother), Lauren Young (Cousin) (Actress, Model), Megan Young (Cousin) (Actress, Peace Ambassador, Model, Beauty Queen, TV Host), Redgie Magno (Father-in-Law) (VP for Drama Productions at GMA Network)
Max Collins is represented by Perry Lansigan’s PPL Entertainment, Inc. (Talent Agent) in the Philippines.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Max Collins has dated –
Pancho Magno (2013-Present) – She was in a relationship with fellow Filipino actor Pancho Magno for 4 years before getting engaged in May 2017. A few months later, on December 11, 2017, Max and Pancho got married at the Manila Marriot Hotel in a Christian ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her maternal side and of Irish-Italian descent on her paternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
Max Collins has endorsed brands such as –
- The Slim Firm Oral HCG Formula
- Juicing With Kristal
- Chups Shop PH
- Alingnene’s Sweets
She has also pledged her support to UNICEF in providing education to impoverished children.
Max Collins Favorite Things
- Personal Interests – Swimming, Bikram Yoga, Reading, Writing, Kali Martial Arts
- Book – Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Movie Genre – Drama
- Movie – Dear John (2010)
Source – Facebook About
Max Collins Facts
- Her parents met in Los Angeles, California, at a Bloomingdale’s store where her mom worked. They separated when Max was 4 years old and her mom re-married when she was 9 years old.
- She lived in Vallejo, California, United States, until the age of 10, when she moved to Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines.
- She holds a dual Filipino and American citizenship.
- Max never thought she would become an actress and strived to become a model.
- A talent scout discovered her in a mall when she was 13 years old. She accidentally walked into a shop that had an active shooting going on. A year later, in 2006, she signed to Star Magic, also known as ABS-CBN.
- She became a cover girl for FHM Philippines‘ 15th Anniversary issue in March 2015.
- In October 2015, Max was baptized as a Born-Again Christian.
- Max landed the 9th spot on the FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women” list in 2015.
- After a long day of activity, she relaxes by working out and removing her makeup using organic coconut oil scrubs.
- She is very sentimental about some things, her wedding ring in particular. If the character she portrays isn’t married in the TV show or movie, Max gives it to her assistant to wear for the time being.
- Max had a Twitter account under the handle @justmaxcollins. A Turkish hacker took control of it on October 8, 2019, and began spreading military propaganda.
Featured Image by Max Collins / Instagram