|Mayuko Kawakita Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mayuko Kawakita is a Japanese-American actress and model who rose to fame with her portrayal of Rena on Fashion Story: Model. On the other hand, Mayuko has also appeared in several other shows such as Hirunandesu! and Sekai no Hatemade Itte Q!.
河北 麻友子 (In English Kawakita Mayuko)
New York City, New York, United States
According to sources, Mayuko attended Horikoshi High School.
- Siblings – Rioko Kawakita (Sister)
Mayuko is represented by Oscar Promotion.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thin lips
Mayuko has appeared in commercials for several brands such as GMO Click Securities.
Through her social media, Mayuko has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Maison Special, Bottega Veneta, Teva, Zara, Louis Vuitton, and JW PEI.
Mayuko Kawakita Favorite Things
- Set Of Nail and Ring Set – 521, JUN
Source – Instagram
Mayuko Kawakita Facts
- She was born and brought up in New York. Later, she relocated to Tokyo to begin her work in the entertainment industry.
- Her blood group type is ‘O’.
- Mayuko is bilingual and can speak English and Japanese fluently.
- She won the 2003 Oscar Promotion’s beauty pageant titled Japan Bishōjo Contest.
- In October 2003, Mayuko published her first book titled Kokuminteki Bishōjo: Dai 9-kai Zennihon Kokuminteki Bishōjo Contest.
- Mayuko made her debut TV show appearance as Mayu in Sekaigumi TV in 2005.
Featured Image By Mayuko Kawakita / Instagram