|MC Stan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
MC Stan is an Indian hip-hop artist, lyricist, and rapper who has released the albums Insaan and Tadipaar. He is the CEO and founder of a record label titled Hindi Records. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and also runs a self-titled YouTube channel where he posts his music and where he has amassed more than 3 million subscribers. He was a contestant in Bigg Boss 16 (the season started in October 2022), the sixteenth season of Bigg Boss, the Indian Hindi-language version of the globally popular Dutch reality TV game show franchise Big Brother. Despite his upcoming appearance in the show, he had stated in an interview that he likes to keep a low profile because he thinks of himself as an ‘underground artiste’.
Altaf Tadavi (aka Altaf Shaikh)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
MC Stan completed his schooling in his hometown of Pune.
Hip-Hop Artist, Lyricist, Rapper
Hip Hop, Rap, Qawwali
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
MC Stan has dated –
- Anam Shaikh
There have been multiple media reports wherein an ex-girlfriend of his has alleged that MC Stan got her beaten up by miscreants.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair silver, pink, purple, or platinum.
- Slender frame
- Ever-changing hairstyle
- Sports a thin goatee
- Has the word ‘Compton’ tattooed across his collarbone
MC Stan Facts
- MC Stan was interested in music from a very young age. He began singing qawwali (a form of Sufi Islamic devotional singing, originating from the Indian subcontinent) when he was about 12 years old. However, a few months later, he became interested in rapping.
- He first came into the spotlight with a track titled Khuja Mat (loosely translates to ‘Don’t Itch’) which went on to amass more than 35 million views on YouTube. The track proved to be the turning point in his career as more of his older songs too began to get noticed.
- He later gained a lot of attention for his collaboration video with renowned Indian rapper, lyricist, dancer, TV personality, and music composer Raftaar. He also gained some notoriety after releasing a diss track about Emiway Bantai, another well-known Indian rapper, dancer, songwriter, and music composer.
- In a promotional video for Bigg Boss 16, keeping up with his hip-hop style, he addressed ‘Bigg Boss’ (the mysterious person/voice who oversees the activities of the show’s housemates) as ‘Bro’. The voice of ‘Bigg Boss’ then jokingly scolded him for using the word ‘Bro’ instead of ‘Boss’ for the omnipresent chief of the show.
- On the opening night of the show, he introduced himself to Bollywood star and the show’s host, Salman Khan, as ‘Basti ki Hasti’ (loosely translates to ‘a celebrity who started out in the slums’). Salman looked both amused and delighted with the quip and responded by saying that he had never met ‘an item’ (personality) like him over the course of his 12-season association with Bigg Boss.
Featured Image by MC Stan / Instagram