|Megan Charpentier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 2001|
Megan Charpentier is a Canadian actress who started acting at a young age and has been cast in shows and movies like Resident Evil: Retribution, Mama, The Games Maker, The Haunting Hour: The Series, Operation Christmas, Life Unexpected, Supernatural, Aliens in America, It, It Chapter Two, and The Shack.
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Megan Charpentier studied at Maple Ridge Secondary, a public high school located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia.
- Father – Maurice Charpentier
- Mother – Anne Charpentier
- Siblings – Madison Charpentier (Younger Sister), Genea Charpentier (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Megan Charpentier has been signed with MGMT Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Charpentier has dated –
- Alejandro Cuello
Race / Ethnicity
Megan Charpentier is of English and French descent.
She has appeared in a Hasbro toy commercial.
Megan Charpentier Facts
- She started acting when she was 3 years old.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of the younger version of Amanda Seyfried‘s character Anita “Needy” Lesnicki in the supernatural horror black comedy film, Jennifer’s Body, in 2009.
- She played the role of young Valerie in the 2011 romance horror film, Red Riding Hood, starring Amanda Seyfried, Gary Oldman, Billy Burke, Shiloh Fernandez, Max Irons, and Julie Christie. For this role, Megan Charpentier was nominated for a Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Ten and Under”.
- In 2012, she brought to life the character of The Red Queen, an on-and-off-again renegade artificial intelligence who controls the Umbrella facility and is Alice’s nemesis, in Resident Evil: Retribution, an action horror film.
- Some of her hobbies include horseback riding, biking, and playing soccer.
- Megan Charpentier appeared as Victoria Desange in the supernatural horror film, Mama, in 2013 and this performance got her nominated for the 2014 Young Artist Award for “Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film”.
Featured Image by Megan Charpentier / Instagram