|Megan Suri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megan Suri is an American actor who is known for playing Aneesa in Never Have I Ever, Quinn in Atypical, Claire in Dramarama, Bindu Chaudry in The Miseducation of Bindu, Rachael in How to Get Away with Murder, Samira in The Brink, Rosie in Speechless, Rani in Valentine’s Day, Navi Gupta in Guidance, Claire in Bones, and Simryn in Fresh Off the Boat.
Downey, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Megan Suri was homeschooled for her junior and senior years of high school. She has taken lessons at JRP Hollywood as well as attended workshops at the New York Film Academy.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Megan Suri is of Indian descent.
- Fuller lips
- High cheekbones
Megan Suri was cast in a commercial for Honda when she was 8 years old. This was also her first acting role.
Megan Suri Facts
- She is a first-generation Indian-American.
- While growing up, Megan played basketball competitively for 6 years.
- She made her theatrical film debut as Rani in the 2010 romantic comedy-drama film, Valentine’s Day, which follows a group of related characters and their struggles with love on Valentine’s Day.
- In December 2017, she appeared as a Tardy Student in an episode titled Tough Love of the mockumentary family sitcom, Modern Family.
- Megan Suri played the character named Quinn in the Netflix comedy-drama series, Atypical, between 2018 and 2019.
- She was 18 years old when she had her first kiss in Ireland.
- She does not like olives and has stated, “I firmly stand behind the idea that olives shouldn’t exist.”
- Alongside David Arquette and Priyanka Bose, Megan Suri co-starred as Bindu Chaudry in the independent comedy film, The MisEducation of Bindu.
- In 2021, she started appearing as Aneesa, a new Indian student at Sherman Oaks and Devi’s new acquaintance, in the coming-of-age comedy-drama series titled Never Have I Ever. The show is created by Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher and stars Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Richa Moorjani, Jaren Lewison, Darren Barnet, John McEnroe, Poorna Jagannathan, Lee Rodriguez, and Ramona Young.
- Megan is lactose-intolerant.
- She has a phobia of vomiting.
Featured Image by Megan Suri / Instagram