|Meghan Roche Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 2000|
Meghan Roche is an American fashion model who is best known for walking international runways for various brands and designers including Alexander Wang and also walked for brands including Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Max Mara, Missoni, Chanel, Stella McCartney, H&M, Dolce & Gabbana, and Roberto Cavalli.
Yardley, Pennsylvania, United States
New York, United States
She completed her schooling through an online program.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Meghan is represented by –
- IMG Models – Worldwide
She was previously represented by –
- Select Model Management – Chicago
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump lips
- Chiseled jawline
- Alluring eyes
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or
Meghan has done endorsement work for several brands and designers such as –
- Miu Miu
- David Yurman
Meghan Roche Favorite Things
- Designers – Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang
- Fashion House – Chanel
Source – V Magazine
Meghan Roche Facts
- She was brought up in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- Meghan was featured on models.com‘s The Host List in the past.
- She was 15 years old when she signed with her first modeling agency, Women Management. However, she only began modeling year later after she moved from regular schooling to online schooling.
- Meghan made her debut as a model with the Givenchy Fall / Winter 2017 campaign.
- She did her debut photoshoot campaign with well-known fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
- Roche was featured on models.com‘s Top Newcomer list in 2018.
- In 2019, she was signed on by IMG Models.
- Roche considers Brazilian model, entrepreneur, and actress Gisele Bündchen as well as Russian model, philanthropist, and public speaker Natalia Vodianova to be her greatest modeling gurus.
- She is a huge admirer of the work of designer Alexander Wang.
- Meghan has worked with several distinguished fashion photographers including Stefani Pappas, Steven Meisel, Melodie Jeng, and Hugh Lippe.
- She has walked international runways for various distinguished brands and distinguished such as Alexander Wang, Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Max Mara, Tod’s, Missoni, Off-White, Chanel, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, H&M, Dolce & Gabbana, and Roberto Cavalli.
- She has been featured on the cover of several covers such as Vogue Italia, Vogue Turkey, HEROINE, ES Magazine, Dazed & Confused Korea, and 10 Magazine Australia.
- Roche has been featured on models.com‘s Readers’ Choice for 2019.
- In 2019, she was part of models.com‘s 2019 All Breakout Star Women Nominees.
- Women Management filed a lawsuit of $500,000 at the Manhattan Supreme Court against IMG Models for having reached out to Roche in spite of her contract being valid till 2021.
- Meghan describes herself as an easy-going person.
- Her go-to fashion sense is based on a white t-shirt, pair of jeans, a bright-colored pair of athletic shoes, and sunglasses.
- Her forever and always boy crush is actor Chris Hemsworth. Whereas, her girl crush is on actress Lili Reinhart.
- She is obsessed with the song Oops!…I Did It Again by Britney Spears.
- Meghan is fond of both Italian and Chinese cuisines.
Featured Image By Meghan Roche / Instagram
The post Meghan Roche Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.