|Melora Hardin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1967|
Melora Hardin is an American actress and singer who came to limelight after appearing as Jan Levinson in the TV show The Office (2005–2013). She gained further popularity after starring in several other programs on the small screen like Transparent (2014–2019) where she performed in the recurring role of Tammy Cashman, for which she earned a Primetime Emmy Award nomination. She has featured in numerous films including I Melt with You (2011).
Melora Diane Hardin
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Patrick Henry Junior High School and then went to Ulysses S. Grant High School both being in the San Fernando Valley. After that, she graduated from Sarah Lawrence College.
- Father – Jerry Hardin (Actor)
- Mother – Diane Elizabeth (Former Actress, Acting Manager/Coach)
- Siblings – Shawn Hardin (Older Sister) (Producer)
She is represented by Framework Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 127.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gildart Jackson (1997-Present) – She married Gildart on June 4, 1997. They have 2 daughters named Rory Jackson (b. September 29, 2001) and Piper Quincey Jackson (b. 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Scottish, German, Cajun French, and distant Dutch descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Sharp nose
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Primally Pure Skincare.
Melora Hardin Favorite Things
- Stress Relievers – Attending dance classes especially Ballet, Taking lessons in Jazz, Exercising
Source – Bankrate.com
Melora Hardin Facts
- She was raised in San Francisco in California after her family relocated there when she was the age of 5.
- She has stated that she has been riding since she was about 5 years old.
- Melora kickstarted her acting career when she was a child, starring in the TV show Thunder in 1977.
- She has recalled that when she began driving, her father had allowed her to drive a used Volvo for a year telling her that if she did not get any tickets or get in any accidents, she would be given the car that she wanted. She had succeeded in continuing a year with no mishaps and had received a brand new Mazda RX-7 when she was 17 years old.
- She appeared in a public service announcement for Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE) in 2009.
- Melora has affirmed that exercising, along with being her stress buster, has kept her grounded and connected to the world as well as her body.
- She has revealed that she has never really stopped dancing and it has felt extremely satisfying for her to do so. She has found the art form to be a very positive way to be focused on herself, in a beautifully constructive manner, when she has been required to try to make lines right or doing jumps higher.
Featured Image by Melora Hardin / Instagram