|Michael Ray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1988|
Michael Ray is an American singer and songwriter who has released albums, tracks, and extended plays including Michael Ray, Amos, Kiss You in the Morning, Her World or Mine, Think a Little Less, Real Men Love Jesus, One That Got Away, and Get to You.
Michael Ray Roach
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Eustis, Lake County, Florida, United States
- Father – Jerry Roach
- Sibling – Brittney Ray (Sister)
- Others – Amos Wilson Roach (Paternal Grandfather), Naomi Sue Riddle (Paternal Grandmother), Edward Buss Riddle (Paternal Ancestor)
Michael Ray has been signed with Essential Broadcast Media, LLC, Public Relations Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Warner Bros. Nashville, Atlantic Nashville
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Ray has dated –
- Carli Manchaca (2015-2017) – In August 2015, he started going out with musician Carli Manchaca but the duo eventually parted ways in May 2017.
- Carly Pearce (2018-2020) – Michael announced on July 19, 2018, that he was dating singer and songwriter Carly Pearce and they got engaged on December 19, 2018. On October 6, 2019, they married near Nashville, Tennessee but Carly filed for divorce in June 2020, only after 8 months of marriage.
- Tyler Tritt – It was reported in November 2020 that he was romantically involved with Tyler Tritt, the daughter of country singer Travis Tritt.
Race / Ethnicity
Michael Ray has English, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, French, and Melungeon ancestry.
- Often wears earrings
Michael Ray has done endorsement work for brands like givn.
Michael Ray Facts
- He grew up in Eustis, Florida.
- It was his grandfather Amos “Wilson” Roach who played music for him and taught him how to play guitar. He also took him to perform at assisted living centers.
- Michael Ray participated in The CW singing reality series The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep and was mentored by John Rich of Big & Rich. Ray won the competition and then he was signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville.
- On August 7, 2015, Michael Ray released his self-titled studio album which included songs like Real Men Love Jesus, Somewhere South, Livin’ It Up, Drivin’ All Night, This Love, and Kiss You in the Morning. The album was ranked at number #4 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #21 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2016, he was nominated for an American Country Countdown Award in the “Breakthrough Male of the Year” category.
- His album, Amos, was released on June 1, 2018, and the album debuted at number #5 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart. Also, the album was named after Ray’s late grandfather who was the inspiration for most of the tracks on the album.
Featured Image by Michael Ray / Instagram