|Midori Francis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Midori Francis is an American actress and producer who had started her career with single-episode cameo appearances such as Lin in the comedy-drama TV series Younger (2016), Emma Hsueh in the action crime drama TV series Gotham (2017), and Katie in the comedy-drama TV series Divorce (2018). She came into prominence in 2019 for portraying the character of Lily in the sleeper hit coming-of-age comedy film Good Boys and Lanie Bouchard in the horror TV series The Birch. Besides, she has acted in movies such as Ocean’s Eight (2018) and South Mountain (2019).
Midori Ann Iwama
Rumson, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Midori, after her high school graduation, had joined the Mason Gross School of the Arts at the Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She had graduated from the theater department there in 2015 with a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree in acting.
- Others – Mo Iwama (Paternal Grandfather), Midori (Paternal Grandmother), Patrick Thomas Conroy (Maternal Grandfather), Frances A. Scanelli (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- One Entertainment, Diversified Entertainment and Multimedia Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Abrams Artists Agency (rebranded as A3 Artists Agency), Talent and Literary Agency, New York, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Japanese descent on her father’s side and Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Italian descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Has a mole near her right eye
Midori had been featured in a TV commercial for the diversified global insurance company Liberty Mutual Group, where she had played a woman who had totaled a car (damaged it to such an extent that its repairing cost exceeds its actual value) named Brad that she absolutely loved.
Midori Francis Facts
- Midori’s first acting experience came in 2015, the year of her graduation from Rutgers University, with the short film titled Killing Machine where she had portrayed the character of Angela. She had been credited as Midori Iwama in the film, her birth name, instead of her stage name Midori Francis.
- Besides her work in films and TV series, she has acted in several plays and theater productions. She had won the ‘Outstanding Featured Actress’ at the New York Innovative Theatre Awards in 2016 for her work in the play titled Connected.
- She had also won an Obie Award (Off-Broadway Theater Awards) in 2017 as well as a prestigious Drama Desk Award in the category of ‘Distinguished Performance by an Ensemble’ for The Wolves, a play revolving around the experiences of female high school soccer players.
- She had been nominated at the Drama Desk Awards in 2019 as well, in the category of ‘Outstanding Actress in a Play’ for her work in the hit off-Broadway play Usual Girls.
- She shares the exact date of birth, April 16, 1994, with actress and voice actress Liliana Mumy.
Featured Image by Midori Francis / Instagram