|Mireille Enos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1975|
Mireille Enos is an American actress and theatre artist who is recognized for her fine acting talents which she has showcased via several roles in films and shows like Sarah Linden in The Killing, Alice Vaughan in The Catch, Vicki Hutcheson in Devil’s Knot, Nancy in Dark Was the Night, Lizzy Murray in Sabotage, and Tracey in Katie Says Goodbye. She has also accrued a decent social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 25k followers on Twitter.
Marie Mireille Enos
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Mireille Enos studied at Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, a secondary school located in the downtown district of Houston, Texas. Then, she got enrolled at Brigham Young University located in Provo, Utah where she studied theatre and graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in acting in 1997.
Actress, Theatre Artist
- Father – Jon Goree Enos
- Mother – Monique Paulette (Giorgi) (French Teacher)
- Siblings – Jongiorgi Enos (Older Brother) (Actor, Writer), Raphael (Older Brother), Veronique Enos (Older Sister) (Actress), Ginger (Younger Sister) (Modern Dancer)
- Others – Jasper Goree Enos (Paternal Grandfather), Howard Lawrence Enos, Sr. (Paternal Great Grandfather), Minnie Ola Doan (Paternal Great Grandmother), Mildred Garrett (Paternal Grandmother), Grover Barnwell Garrett (Paternal Great Grandfather), Frances Allie Squyres (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Mireille Enos is represented by Gartner / Green Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mireille Enos has dated –
- Alan Ruck (2008-Present) – She married actor Alan Ruck on January 4, 2008, and they have been together ever since. On September 23, 2010, the duo was blessed with their first child together, a daughter named Vesper Vivianne Ruck, and a few years later, Alan and Mireille welcomed their 2nd child, a son named Larkin Zouey Ruck, on July 23, 2014, at 7:07 am in Los Angeles, California. Also, Mireille Enos is the stepmother of actress Emma Ruck and Sam Ruck, Alan Ruck’s children from his previous marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Mireille Enos is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent on her father’s side and has French and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She grew up in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Mireille Enos Facts
- She won the 2005 Tony Award in the “Best Featured Actress in a Play” category for her role in a production of the popular play, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- Mireille Enos’ first name is pronounced “me-RAY”.
- Her portrayal of Sarah Linden in the serial crime drama television series, The Killing, from 2011 to 2014 brought her much critical acclaim and she was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Best Actress in a Drama Series” category as well as a Primetime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” category in 2011.
Featured Image by Mireille Enos / Instagram