|Mishel Prada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mishel Prada is an American actress, writer, and producer who is known for having been cast as Emma Hernandez in the TV drama series, Vida, as well as for playing the role of Gabi in the web series, Fear the Walking Dead: Passage. Over the years, she has also been a part of a number of other shows and films which include the likes of Eat Spirit Eat, There Is a New World Somewhere, Benjamin Troubles, A Handful of Dust, Bachelor Lions, The Two Dogs, Corporate, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, Last Call with Carson Daly, and Sidewalks Entertainment. Moreover, Mishel Prada has also tried her hand at producing and writing by working on a couple of such projects. She has also garnered a decent social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 8k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Producer, Writer
- Siblings – Daniel Prada (Brother)
- Others – Madison Chanel Prada (Niece)
Mishel Prada is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Latin and White)
Mishel Prada has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Valentino, CHANEL, Gucci, Sies Marjan, TOM FORD, Veronica Beard, Miu Miu, Chloé, Temperley London, Chloe Gosselin, HStern, Loriblu Official, Leilou by Alex Dojčinović, Rogers & Cowan, Safiyaa, Shoshanna, Galore, and Tara Jarmon.
Best Known For
- Starring as Emma Hernandez, a Type-A personality woman with a corporate job in Chicago who moves back home to Boyle Heights, Los Angeles after the death of her mother, in the drama television series, Vida, whose lead cast also included the likes of Melissa Barrera, Ser Anzoategui, Chelsea Rendon, Carlos Miranda, Maria-Elena Laas, and Roberta Colindrez
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in several films such as Ana in Eat Spirit Eat, Mari in Mari Celeste, Nova in Benjamin Troubles, Angela in There Is a New World Somewhere, Nurse Rivera in Tell Me How I Die, Mari in Return to Sender, Gina Good in The Two Dogs, Charlotte in Bachelor Lions, Winnie in A Handful of Dust, and Judy in Day’s Eye
Mishel Prada made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Ana in the comedy-drama film, Eat Spirit Eat, in 2013. The film was premiered at the First Glance Film Festival on September 20, 2013, and the cast also included actors Owen Williams, Adriana Mather, Ezequiel Stremiz, Clayton Rohner, Kristin Minter, and Leah Briese.
In 2016, Mishel Prada made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Angela in the romantic adventure drama film, There Is a New World Somewhere, which was premiered at the Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival on April 26, 2015. The film included actors such as Agnes Bruckner, Maurice Compte, Ashley Bell, John Robinson, Raymond Vrazel Jr., Morgan Krantz, and Henry Dittman.
First Web Show
Mishel Prada made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Gabi in an episode of the post-apocalyptic horror drama series, Fear the Walking Dead: Passage, in October 2016.
First TV Show
Mishel Prada made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Trudy the Trustafarian in an episode, titled Powerpoint of Death, of the dark comedy series, Corporate, in January 2018. Directed by Pat Bishop, the lead cast of the show comprised of actors Matt Ingebretson, Jake Weisman, Anne Dudek, Adam Lustick, Aparna Nancherla, and Lance Reddick.
Mishel Prada Facts
- In 2016, she worked as a co-writer for the short drama film, Return to Sender.
- As a producer, she has worked on a couple of projects such as Mari Celeste and Return to Sender.
- Mishel Prada has also appeared on the cover of Backstage‘s May 2018 issue.
- Over the years, she has appeared as Herself in several shows such as Camp Confessions, Red Carpet Report, Sidewalks Entertainment, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, Celebrity Page, and Last Call with Carson Daly.
- Follow Mishel Prada on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Mishel Prada / Instagram