|Mitsuki Kimura Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mitsuki Kimura is a Japanese model, actress, and songwriter who is best known for portraying the lead character of Shion/Kanon in the 2022 film Ox-Head Village. She is also well recognized for her work, as a featured artist, in Japanese singer, songwriter, dancer, and choreographer Daichi Miura’s 2019 non-album single titled Katasumi. The song had peaked at number 12 on Oricon, the holding company at the head of a Japanese corporate group that supplies statistics and information on music and the music industry in Japan; and number 22 on Billboard Japan‘s ‘Hot 100’ music chart. The track was also used as the opening theme song for the drama TV series Hakui no Senshi.
Tokyo, Kantō, Honshu, Japan
Tokyo, Kantō, Honshu, Japan
Mitsuki had attended The British School in Tokyo, an international school in her hometown of Tokyo. Her time there had made her fluent in English.
Model, Actress, Songwriter
- Father – Takuya Kimura (Actor, Singer, Radio Personality)
- Mother – Shizuka Kudo (Singer, Actress)
- Siblings – Kokomi Kimura aka Cocomi (Older Sister) (Model, Flutist)
- Others – Shunsaku Kimura (Paternal Uncle) (American Football Player)
She is represented by –
- Purple Inc., Model & Talent Management Agency, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Society Management, Model Management Company, New York City, New York, United States
- Elite Model Management, Model Management Agency, Paris, France
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mitsuki has dated –
- Kris Wu (2019-2020) – Mitsuki had started dating Chinese-Canadian rapper, singer, actor, record producer, and model Kris Wu in November 2019 but the couple had parted ways in January 2020. In November 2019, she had been featured in the music video of Kris’ song titled Eternal Love, as the love interest.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Mitsuki has served as the brand ambassador for the Italian luxury brand Bulgari. When she was selected for this in August 2018, she had become Japan’s youngest ambassador for that brand.
- She has also been featured in the TV commercials for the Japanese pharmaceutical company Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
Mitsuki Kimura Facts
- Born to parents who were both highly successful singers, Mitsuki had developed an interest in music from a very early age. She had taken lessons in piano and flute as a child and had won the ‘Excellence Award’ at the 23rd Yamano Junior Flute Contest in 2013.
- Before she had entered the entertainment industry officially, she had co-written 3 songs for her mother’s 2017 album titled Rin. She had also co-written a 2018 non-album single titled Yume for Japanese singer and actress Mika Nakashima.
- She had made her modeling debut in May 2018 and had been featured in the July 2018 issue of Elle Japon, the Japanese edition of Elle, a worldwide women’s lifestyle magazine of French origin.
- She went on to be featured on the covers of fashion magazines such as Numéro Tokyo, Grazia China, Nylon Japan, and Vivi. She had made her runway debut at the 2019 edition of the Paris Fashion Week, representing the French luxury fashion house Chanel.
Featured Image by Mitsuki Kimura / Instagram