|Mojo Rawley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1986|
Mojo Rawley is a former American professional football player turned professional wrestler who is best known under his ring name, “Mojo Rawley.” A serious injury that put an end to his football career opened up the doors for him into the World Wrestling Entertainment franchise. Since then, he has amassed a huge social fan base with more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 400k followers on Instagram, and more than 150k followers on Facebook.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
He divides his time between Alexandria, Virginia and Orlando, Florida.
Rawley studied at the T. C. Williams High School in Alexandria, Virginia.
Later, he attended Christopher Newport University, before transferring to the University of Maryland.
He graduated with a Master of Business Administration from the Robert H. Smith School of Business in Maryland.
Professional Wrestler, Former Football Player
- Father – T.J. Muhtadi
- Mother – Maria Muhtadi-Roach
- Siblings – He has 4 siblings.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
At the WWE, Mojo is billed 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm.
134 kg or 296 lbs
At the WWE, Mojo is billed 120 kg or 265 lbs.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large muscular physique
- Thick beard
Through his social media has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Jupiter Bike.
Mojo Rawley Facts
- Rawley was raised in a large family of seven.
- He broke Patriot District’s all-time record with 76-yard punt against West Springfield High School.
- Mojo started playing football at an early age and continued even while as he studied at T. C. Williams High School.
- During his high school years, he played defensive tackle, end, nose guard, and outside linebacker on defense, and at offensive tackle, guard, center, and tight end on offense.
- He played with the Division III Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia.
- Mojo was forced to put a pause to his college football career after being diagnosed with infectious mononucleosis. After recovering, Mojo transferred to the University Of Maryland where he earned a scholarship.
- Rawley was academically brilliant as well. He was highly rewarded during his college years. He was a two-time “All USA South Athletic Conference All-Academic Selection.” Besides that, Mojo was also a member of the “Student Executive Board of the Business School.”
- Mojo received the “Edith McMurran Honors Scholarship” in the past.
- At the University of Maryland, he stood as one of the top student-athletes in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Along with that, he was also rewarded with the “Jim and Pat Thacker Postgraduate Scholarship.”
- He was billed into WWE from his birthplace Alexandria, Virginia.
- Behind the rowdy and serious demeanor that he possesses on-screen, Mojo is a fun-loving guy and a Green Bay Packers fan.
- Mojo started his career with WWE NXT in 2012 as a result of an injury that put him on a break from his football career for more than a year.
Featured Image By Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff / Flickr / CC BY 2.0