|Molly-Mae Hague Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1999|
Molly-Mae Hague is an English TV personality, beauty pageant queen, entrepreneur, and social media star. She is best known for appearing in the series 5 of the ITV2 dating reality-TV show, Love Island, in 2019. She finished in 2nd place alongside a fellow contestant and boyfriend, Tommy Fury.
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
She attended Fashion Retail Academy in London, England, United Kingdom and graduated from their 2-year course.
TV Personality, Social Media Star, Entrepreneur, Beauty Pageant Queen
- Father – Stephen Hague (Associate Resolution Consultant, Former Police Officer), Jon Rayner (Step-Father) (Head of Publications for Tottenham Hotspur)
- Mother – Debbie Gordon
- Siblings – Zoe Hague (Older Sister) (Medic in the British Army, Triathlon Athlete)
Molly-Mae Hague is represented by The Social PR (Manager, Publicist) in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly-Mae Hague has dated –
- Rory Shooter (2014-2017)
- James Maddison (2019)
- DJ Nathan Dawe (2019) – Rumor
- Tommy Fury (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Beautiful smile
Molly-Mae Hague has endorsed brands such as –
- House Of CB
- Pretty Little Thing
- Tatti Lashes
- Shy Aviation
- Lounge Underwear
- Fashion Drug
In February 2020, she initially canceled a planned fashion launch with Pretty Little Thing after she found out about Caroline Flack‘s tragic suicide caused by her deteriorating mental health. Soon after, she donated 100% of the profits of her newest collection to Mind charity in Caroline’s honor.
Molly-Mae Hague Favorite Things
- YouTubers – Patricia Bright, Jordan Lipscombe, Misha Grimes
- School Subjects – English, Sociology, Drama
- Meal – Chips and Steak from the STK Steakhouse in London
Source – YouTube
Molly-Mae Hague Facts
- She was born in Hertfordshire but grew up in a nearby small market town called Hitchin.
- Molly-Mae doesn’t drink alcohol.
- She wants to have 2 daughters and will give them unique names. She had 2 classmates who were also named Molly and even though they were best friends and had a nickname “The 3 Mollies” in school, Molly-Mae always wished she didn’t share a name with anyone else.
- Molly-Mae stated that once she’s done with an ex-boyfriend, there is no chance she will go back to him.
- Molly-Mae used to be addicted to watching television, which was why she found it easy to transition to watching YouTube videos.
- Her celebrity crush is Channing Tatum.
- Molly-Mae competed in beauty pageants between 2015 and 2018 and won her 1st title in 2016.
- She was friends with former contestants on Love Island, Kendall Rae Knight and Rosie Williams, who provided insight on the show before she joined.
- Molly-Mae was accused of crying fake tears during her time on the reality-TV show Love Island.
- She bought her older sister Zoe a brand new Mercedes-Benz car for Christmas in 2019.
- She created a brand of tanning products called FILTER BY MOLLY-MAE in 2019.
- After she was repeatedly trolled, Molly-Mae admitted she went overboard with lip fillers after she came out of Love Island. She got them dissolved and admitted to having dermal fillers in her jawline dissolved in the past as well.
- He started a vegan diet in early March 2020. However, she made a mistake only 2 days in as she accidentally ate a cheese pizza.
- She has suffered from a skin condition called eczema.
- Many people found her pronunciation of the word baubles as “ball-balls” very funny.
- Molly-Mae’s personal trainer is Amelia Smith. Besides regular gym workouts, she also started boxing as a form of cardio.
- According to her, her worst habits are her weird food choices and addiction to eating cereal.
- Molly-Mae is a very passionate, enthusiastic, and easily excitable person, which has annoyed her in situations when she needed to be calm. She also talks very fast, which sometimes annoys her friends.
- Her least favorite school subjects were mathematics and science. She was “shockingly bad” at them and barely scraped by.
Featured Image by Molly-Mae Hague / Instagram