|MyAnna Buring Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1979|
MyAnna Buring is a Swedish born British actress who is best known for her portrayal of Sam in The Descent (2005), as Tanya in both The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2, and as Susan in Ripper Street (2012-2016). She has a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Anna Margaretha My Rantapää
London, England, United Kingdom
MyAnna had completed her secondary schooling at the American British Academy in Muscat, Oman. Later, she attended Bristol University in Bristol, England.
In the year 2004, MyAnna completed her studies at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
MyAnna is represented by Ken McReddie Associates and Elevate Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
MyAnna is very secretive about her personal life and prefers to only keep the limelight on focused on her acting career. In May 2017, she gave birth to a boy. However, she has never revealed his name nor the name of the father.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Finnish ancestry.
- Alluring eyes
- Dimpled cheeks
- Thin lips
MyAnna Buring Favorite Things
- Person – Fisayo Akinade
- Music Video – Snowflake by Grace Savage
Source – Instagram, Instagram
MyAnna Buring Facts
- She was born in Sweden. However, she spent her childhood years in the Middle East.
- At the age of 16, MyAnna immigrated to Great Britain where she completed her further studies.
- According to the MahWaff Theatre Company website, MyAnna as its associate director.
- Her name MyAnna was pieced together during her schooling days in the Middle East.
- MyAnna got her name from the Moomin character, My.
- She can speak fluently in English and Swedish.
- She is close friends with prolific American filmmaker and screenwriter Stegath Dorr. They even studied together at the American British Academy in Muscat.
- MyAnna was featured in Doctor Who‘s “The Impossible Planet” episode in 2006 as a guest star.
- In 2005, MyAnna was presented with a Fringe Report Award for “Best Actor in a Political Drama.”
- She was cast alongside actor Simon Quartermann, Robin Sneller, and Julia Swift in Michael Kingsbury’s play, Seduced, which was featured at the Finborough Theatre in London, England.
- In April 2019, MyAnna was featured in Gracie Savage’s music video for the song Snowflake.
- In 2019, she started playing the role of Tissaia de Vries in The Witcher. She also lent her voice to the character of Anna Henrietta in the 2016 video game of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine.
- A few of her most notable appearances in both film and shows were Downton Abbey, Ripper Street, In The Dark, The Descent and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2.
- She has appeared in a number of horror films, however, one of her most prominent roles was in Kill List as the wife of actor Neil Maskell.
- MyAnna is a promoter and supporter of various charities including the Care4Calais.
Featured Image By Ibsan73 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0