|Nagma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nagma is an Indian actress turned politician and humanitarian who rose to fame with her role as Kaajal aka Paro in Baaghi: A Rebel for Love in 1990. Other than that, Nagma is also recognized for her work in several other films and shows including Gharana Mogudu (1992), King Uncle (1993), Suhaag (1994), Kadhalan (1994), Baashha (1995), and Lal Baadshah (1999).
Nandita Arvind Morarji
Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Nagma studied at Mount Mary Convent High School, Mumbai. After which, Nagma enrolled at the R. D. National & W. A. Science College from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce.
Actress, Politician, Humanitarian
- Father – Sri Arvind Pratapsinh Morarji
- Mother – Shama Kazi
- Siblings – Jyothika Saravanan (Younger Sister) (Actress), Roshini Moraji (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Chander Sadanah (Step Father), Gokuldas Morarji (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessman)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nagma has dated –
- Sourav Ganguly (2000) – RUMORED
- Ravi Kishan
- R. Sarathkumar – RUMORED
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Raised eyebrows
- She was brought up in Mumbai.
- Nagma made her debut Hindi language theatrical film appearance as Kaajal / Paro alongside the likes of prominently known actor Salman Khan in Baaghi: A Rebel for Love in 1990. Later, in 1991, Nagma appeared in her first Telugu language theatrical film as Geeta in Peddinti Alludu.
- Her mother and biological father got married to one another in 1969, at the CCI Club in Mumbai. However, her parents parted ways in August 1974. A year later, in March 1975, Nagma’s mother married a film producer named Chander Sadanah. Her mother was Hindu and her father was a Muslim.
- In 2004, she signed with the Indian National Congress and campaigned in Andhra Pradesh.
- She is also known in the entertainment industry under the name Nagma Sadanah.
- On December 31, 2005, Nagma lost her biological father with whom she was very close.
- In 2008, Nagma appeared in her last film titled Thela No 501, afterwhich she went on an hiatus from acting but continued to follow her political career.
- One of the earliest posts that Nagma uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on July 26, 2014.
- In 2015, Nagma was elected to be the general secretary of the All India Mahila Congress.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0