|Naomi Grossman Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1975|
Naomi Grossman is an American actress, writer, and producer who is known for her portrayal of characters such as Pepper in American Horror Story: Asylum as well as American Horror Story: Freak Show and Samantha Crowe in American Horror Story: Apocalypse. She has also been cast in a couple of movies and has accumulated a decent fan base on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 120k followers on Twitter.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Naomi Grossman studied at Northwestern University located in Evanston, Illinois, United States and graduated with a theater major.
Actress, Writer, Producer
- Others – Theodor Grossman (Paternal Grandfather), Abraham Joseph Grossman (Paternal Great Grandfather), Jeannette Sachs (Paternal Great Grandmother), Ruth E. Swab (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Martin Swab (Paternal Great Grandfather), Runeor Genevieve Jones (Paternal Great Grandmother), Isaac Frederick Hudson (Maternal Grandfather), Frederick Edward Hudson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Georgia Barrett (Maternal Great Grandmother), Harriet Nelle Olson (Maternal Grandmother), Martin Gustave Olson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Edith Hulda Wright (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Naomi Grossman is represented by Momentum Talent and Literary Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Naomi Grossman is of Ashkenazi Jewish, German, English, Scottish, and Norwegian descent.
- Gapped front teeth
- Usually sports short hair
Naomi Grossman Facts
- Growing up, she participated in numerous theatre productions.
- Naomi Grossman was also a member of the improvisational and sketch comedy troupe named The Groundlings in Los Angeles, California.
- She made her debut TV show appearance by having been cast as Confirmation Kid in an episode, titled The Passionate Painter Mystery, of the comedy-crime mystery drama show, Father Dowling Mysteries, in April 1990. However, her role went uncredited.
- She also appeared as a Cheerleader in an episode, titled The Pom Pom Incident, of the family fantasy comedy show, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, in October 1998.
- Naomi Grossman made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Actress in the comedy film, Table for Three (2009), which starred Brandon Routh, Jesse Bradford, Sophia Bush, and Jennifer Morrison.
- As a producer, she has worked on a number of projects such as Men at Work, An Artist Prepares: Amy Winehouse, Burka Girls Gone Wild, and Paradrunken Activity.
- Naomi Grossman has credited artists like Lily Tomlin, Tracy Ullman, Gilda Radner, and Carol Burnett as her inspirations.
- Over the years, she has appeared in movies and shows like Just Me and All of You, Painkillers, Hell’s Kitchen, Halloween Wars, Kev Jumba Dances with the Stars!, and Destination Truth.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0