|Natascha McElhone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1969|
Natascha McElhone is an English actress who is known for her work in the films Ronin (1998), The Truman Show (1998), and Solaris (2002). Other than that, her television roles include Karen van der Beek in Californication (2007–2014), First Lady Alex Kirkman in Designated Survivor (2016–2017), and Laz Ingram in The First (2018).
Natasha Abigail Taylor
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
From the age of 6 to 12, she took Irish dancing lessons.
Natascha attended St. Mark’s CofE Primary School, Brighton, St Mary’s Hall, Brighton, Fortismere School, London, Camden School for Girls, London, and William Ellis, London.
She then enrolled at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art from where she graduated in 1993.
- Father – Michael Taylor (Journalists)
- Mother – Noreen McElhone (Journalists)
- Siblings – Damon Taylor (Brother) (Scriptwriter)
- Others – Alexander (Half-Brother), Nicholas (Half-Brother), Roy Greenslade (Step-Father) (Journalist, Columnist)
Natascha is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency in the United States and The Artists Partnership in the United Kingdom.
Natascha McElhone’s net worth was $5 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natascha has dated –
- Martin Hirigoyen Kelly (1996-2008) – Natascha tied the knot with plastic surgeon Martin Hirigoyen Kelly on May 19, 1998. The couple resided in Fulham, South-West London, during their time together. They have 3 boys named Theodore (b. 2000), Otis (b. May 2003), and Rex (b. October 2008) who was born 5 months after the death of her husband Martin on May 20, 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Natascha has Irish ancestry on her mother’s side and English ancestry on her father’s side.
- Chiseled jawline
- Thin upper lip
Natascha McElhone Favorite Things
- Book Of All-Time – Figuring by Maria Popova
Source – Twitter
Natascha McElhone Facts
- She was only 2 years old when her parents legally parted ways. After that, Natascha’s mother relocated to Brighton, Sussex, where she was raised.
- Natascha began her acting career in theatre. Some of her earliest works were in Richard III and A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Open Air Theatre, Regent’s Park.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Helen Blake in The Ruth Rendell Mysteries in 1990. Later, in 1996, Natascha made her debut theatrical film appearance as Françoise Gilot in Surviving Picasso.
- Natascha has had leading roles in various films including The Devil’s Own with Brad Pitt (1997), Ronin with Robert De Niro (1998), and Solaris with George Clooney (2002).
- One of her most prominent roles until 2021, was as Lauren Garland in The Truman Show in 1998, alongside actor Jim Carrey.
- She uses her mother’s maiden name McElhone as her stage name.
- Her husband Martin’s death was caused as a result of dilated cardiomyopathy.
- In July 2010, Natascha published her first book After You: Letters of Love, and Loss, to a Husband and Father.
Featured Image By Natascha McElhone / Instagram