|Nathan Boucaud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1995|
Nathan Boucaud is an American YouTuber and internet celebrity who first rose to fame after posting entertaining prank and challenge videos on his channel which he named, “NatesLife.” He has quite a unique way of sharing his contents on the video-sharing platform, which made him one of the biggest names in the YouTubing industry. Aside from posting thrilling prank and challenge videos for his millions of subscribers to enjoy watching, Nathan has also done various collaborations with many top YouTubers. His channel also appeared to many of his fans as an open book of his life as Nathan is also transparent when vlogging about his personal issues. Aside from gaining fame on YouTube, his popularity also reached other social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. The majority of his video uploads on his channel have garnered hundreds of thousands and millions of views, which only proves to show that Nathan’s influence in the video-sharing platform is nowhere to go but up, especially given the fact that his niches and the type of contents he shares on his channel are always a little extra fun, thrilling, and extreme to watch for most his subscribers who enjoy binge-watching pranks and challenge videos all over the internet.
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nathan Boucaud has dated –
- Ashley Ortega – Nathan Boucaud had dated fellow YouTuber and internet personality, Ashley Ortega. The two who were reportedly in a relationship even before Ashely became a YouTuber, were once a favorite couple by many fans from social media. They were drawn into a controversial feud shortly after their breakup in 2017, during which they had also admitted that the reason for their separation was due to “personal differences.” Following the split, their fans made frenzy online and shared their thoughts about Ashley and Nathan by posting various reaction videos. Nathan was blamed by Ashley’s fans for his ill-mannered treatment towards her. On Nathan’s end, reports had claimed that he had only shown arrogance towards Ashley, which fueled the anger of many fans, with some claiming that he had only used Ashley for his own benefit. The feud made the rounds online and was fueled after Nathan’s new girlfriend Michaela Mendez joined him in defaming Ashley by posting several videos on his channel wherein he can be seen continuously blaming her for the breakup.
- Michaela Mendez – Nathan started a relationship with Instagram star Michaela Mendez shortly after he decided to call it quits with Ashley Ortega. The lovebirds got officially engaged after he popped the question on June 20, 2019, during which a filmed video of the proposal titled “I Proposed To The Love OF MY LIFE After 2 Years With “THE PRINCE FAMILY” was also made and uploaded on Nathan’s channel, NatesLife.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Thick Lips
- Round Eyes
- Snub Nose Type
Best Known For
His fun and exciting pranks and challenge videos which he tends to often upload on his YouTube channel NatesLife
Nathan Boucaud Favorite Things
- Fashion – He is fond of shoes and boots
Nathan Boucaud Facts
- He is an ultimate prankster and loves to throw it on the people he’s close with.
- He created his YouTube channel NatesLife on August 29, 2014. The channel has already accumulated more than 3 million subscribers with 500 million total combined views.
- Nathan’s name went viral online following his controversial breakup with fellow YouTuber Ashley Ortega. After their split, he started posting video updates about their breakup, all of which have garnered a huge sum of YouTube views that eventually made him even more popular in the platform.
- Nathan also uses his channel to stay connected with his fans.
- He has also created a separate YouTube channel with his girlfriend Michael Mendez and the platform is also packed with prank videos, storytime, Q&A, and challenges.
- Follow Nathan Boucaud on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nathan Boucaud / Instagram