|Nell Hudson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1990|
Nell Hudson is an English actress, singer, and songwriter who is best known for her portrayal of Laoghaire MacKenzie in Outlander and Nancy Skerrett in Victoria.
Nell Rose Hudson
Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She graduated with a degree in acting from the Oxford School of Drama in 2012.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Charles Hudson
- Mother – Cressida Connolly (Journalist, Author)
- Siblings – Violet Hudson (Journalist, Writer), She has 1 more sibling.
- Others – Cyril Connolly (Maternal Grandfather) (Literary Critic, Writer), James Craig, 1st Viscount Craigavon (Great-Grandfather) (Politician), Cecil Craig, Viscountess Craigavon (Great-Grandmother) (Unionist), Elizabeth II (Maternal Cousin) (Queen of the United Kingdom), Rosalind Hudson (Paternal Grandfather) (Codebreaker, Architectural Model Maker)
Nell is represented by Independent Talent.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nell has dated –
- Jake Chatterton
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Prominent eyes
Nell Hudson Favorite Things
- High-Street Brands – Topshop, Zara, Urban Outfitters, and H&M
- Fashion Era – The 70s
- Favorite Designer – Alexander McQueen
- Outfit – A pair of black velvet Topshop dungarees with a T-shirt
- Writers – Barbara Comyns and F Scott Fitzgerald
Source – Express, Harper’s Bazaar
Nell Hudson Facts
- Nell was raised on a farm located in Worcestershire.
- As a child, Nell loved to climb trees and swim in the river.
- Nell wanted to be an actress since an early age.
- She is a huge fan of the Harry Potter series.
- Nell is obsessed with reading. According to sources, she read 33 books while working on the set of Outlander. Aside from that, Nell is also a fiction writer as well as a lyricist.
- She is very keen on working in action films.
- The most expensive item in her wardrobe is a Christopher Kane black velvet jacket that was given to her as a gift by her godmother Nicky Shulman.
- She has a dog named Maggie.
- Inspite of their last named being ‘Hudson’, Nell and American actress Kate Hudson are in no way related to one another.
- She is skilled at playing the Ukulele.
- Nell made her debut TV show appearance as Tasha Cairncross on BBC One’s Holby City in 2012.
- One of her most prominent characters was that of Laoghaire MacKenzie in Outlander.
Featured Image By Nell Hudson / Instagram