Ryan Friedlinghaus is a co-founder as well as the CEO of the car customization company West Coast Customs who came to came media limelight from customizing the cars which appeared on the MTV series called Pimp My Rid
What is Ryan Friedlinghaus’s Net Worth and Salary?
Ryan Friedlinghaus has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2019 which he earned through his career as a businessman. His company made a revenue of around $10 million by the year 2008. Further, he also increases fortune appearing in the Reality Show Pimp My Ride. However, Ryan has not disclosed the exact information regarding his salary. to the media.
|Net Worth in 2019||$15 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Businessman and TV personality|
As of now, Ryan is residing at his luxurious house and lives a lavish lifestyle with his family members. However, he is yet to share the other information regarding his properties like houses, cars, etc to the media.
The car-show circuit at 14 landed his custom-built beauties on numerous magazine covers. Similarly, he resolved to start his own shop offering all components in-house. As there is no much information about his house worth and size. He definitely, lives in a luxurious mansion house.
Ryan Friedlinghaus’s Married Life: Announces Wedding On Twitter!
Friedlinghaus is happily married to his beautiful wife, Meagan Friedlinghaus on 11tth December 2011. They tied the wedding knot exactly on 11:11, which is regarded as the time to wish. They made their wedding official though Twitter. A day after their marriage, Ryan made his marriage public after posting a tweet. Although the couple married on 11th November 2011, they had their official wedding ceremony on 25th December 2011.
As of now, the couple was in wedding costume, and Santa made their wedding vows. As of now, they are in a blissful relationship and there are no rumors regarding their divorce, extra-marital, or separation till the date.
Father Of Three: Blessed With Children
Ryan Friedlinghuas is blessed with three children from his wife: two sons, and a daughter. Ryan frequently posts the pictures of his sons, Ryan Jr and Dylan, and daughter, Briana, on his official Instagram account. His son Ryan Jr is a founder of clothing line Pas De Faux while his other son Dylan is a singer and is a YouTube Star, famous for his YouTube channel Dynamite Dylan.
On 13th August 2017, Ryan posted an adorable picture of her daughter and mentioned that Briana is his strength and weakness. After that on 21st August 2017, he shared a picture of Briana’s birthday celebration with his friends and family. As of now, he seems to cherish his married life with a beautiful wife and children.
Ryan Friedlinghaus’s Career
Ryan Friedlinghaus started West Coast Customs in the year 1993 using a $5k loan given to him by his grandfather. His first project was his car, a Mazda Pickup, which Ryan customized to showcase his abilities. Apart from that, he successfully customized the vehicles owned by celebrities in his shop. Thus, Ryan’s company has become a multimillion-dollar business and gained notoriety, as it is spread to an area of 60k square feet and headquartered in Burbank, California.
His company achieved global recognition after being featured on the MTV series, Pimp My Ride, and subsequently went on to become the subjects of the TV shows such as Street Customs and Inside West Coast Customs. Besides his successful career as a businessman and TV personality, he has an intriguing off-screen life which is still a mystery to the media.
Ryan Friedlinghaus’s Facts
- Ryan Friedlinghaus opened his eyes on 22nd April 1975, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 44 years old while his horoscope is Taurus.
- Ryan celebrates his birthday every year on 22nd April.
- Friedlinghaus’s parents’ identity, siblings and family are still missing from the media.
- Ryan holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- Similarly, Ryan’s educational history is not available at the moment.
- Further, Friedlinghaus’s early life and childhood are still missing from the media.
- Ryan has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2019.
- He is happily married to his beautiful wife, Meagan Friedlinghaus on 11tth December 2011.
- He is the father of three children: two sons, and a daughter, Ryan Jr. and Dylan, and, Briana.
- Friedlinghaus stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall while his body weight is around 68 kg.
- Ryan has a Self Made tattoo on his knuckles.
- Friedlinghaus’s both hair and eyes are blue in color.
- Ryan is active in various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.