|Nick Sagar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1988|
Nick Sagar is a British actor who burst into the limelight after playing the role of Victor Aldertree on the Freeform television series Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments (2017-2019). He has appeared in several other TV shows including Queen of the South (2017-2018) as Detective Alonzo Loya, and has been featured in a number of films like The Princess Switch: Switched Again (2020) where he portrayed the part of one of the key love interests in the film, Kevin.
Nicholas Dewan Sagar
- Siblings – Michael (Older Brother), Sean (Younger Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Alexandra Burke
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Jamaican and Guyanese descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Six-pack abs
- Dimpled smile
- Curly hair
- Shapely lips
- Thick eyebrows
Nick Sagar Favorite Things
- Passion – Cinema and the arts having loved their power to inspire, captivate, teach, as well as give people a break from their own lives and transport them anywhere they wish to go
- Country – Brazil due to which he has belonged to many Brazilian fan clubs
- Football Team – Brazilian having been a huge fan of them since his childhood and idolized players like Rivaldo, having believed that nobody plays like Brazilians who are simply unique and incredible for their style, shine, variety of techniques, and smiles on their faces
Source – L’Officiel.com
Nick Sagar Facts
- He has recalled having grown up breakdancing and playing soccer, with football being his first dream. Later on, he had aspired to become a doctor before developing a strong urge to pursue acting as his career.
- Nick has affirmed that he began his life as an actor when he was young, studied theater at school, and also took part in external projects actively just for fun. His parents used to always encourage him and his siblings to do extra-curricular activities and were very supportive of them whether it was sports, martial arts, or music that they would get interested in.
- He has revealed that he started professionally at the age of 19. He had not been enjoying his university course and had decided to do something that he loved, that had made him go back to acting. His motivation was his pure and deep love for acting.
- He had shifted to Los Angeles for his acting career.
- Nick has considered it a great blessing for actors to have the power to make people laugh and smile and accompany them on emotional roller coasters.
- He had shot a fight sequence used by the band Muse for their live performance in 2012.
- He has disclosed that being from Guyana, he has not been far away geographically from Brazil, and as his country does not reach any world cup, he has always supported Brazil. He has loved England, but growing up there he had never seen himself being represented by a team. He has gone on to add that over time things have changed a bit and he has supported his home first, but his love for Brazil will always be there.
Featured Image by Nick Sagar / Instagram