|Nicole Shanahan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicole Shanahan is an American entrepreneur, attorney, and patent professional. She is the founder and CEO of an integrated patent management platform ClearAccessIP. On the other hand, Nicole is also a fellow researcher at The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics.
Nicole was born in c. 1989.
Oakland, California, United States
San Francisco, California, United States
Nicole pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Asian Studies, Economics, and Mandarin Chinese at the University of Puget Sound from 2003 to 2007.
In 2007, she attained a Certificate in WTO studies from the Geneva Graduate Institute. Later, in 2013, Nicole was part of the Juris Doctor Exchange, Global IP Trade & Chinese Law at the National University of Singapore. She further went on to attain a Juris Doctor degree in High-Technology Law, Intellectual Property, and Litigation from the Santa Clara University School of Law.
Entrepreneur, Attorney, Patent Professional
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nicole has dated –
- Sergey Brin (2018-2022) – Nicole and Internet entrepreneur and computer scientist Sergey Brin got married on November 7, 2018. In late 2018, their daughter was born. However, this relationship also saw an end later on December 15, 2021 – this was the time when they had separated. On January 4, 2022, Sergey filed for divorce.
- Elon Musk (2021) – Elon had been in a brief relationship with the business magnate, engineer, and inventor Elon Musk in 2021. However, the news of her affair with Elon Musk came out in July 2022, which led to the divorce between Nicole and Sergey in January 2022. It was also reported that this ended the long friendship between Musk and Sergey as well. Later in July 2022, Elon destroyed those rumors with a picture of himself partying with Sergey on Twitter. Hence, putting an end to the rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & White)
She is of Chinese descent on her mother’s side.
Nicole Shanahan Facts
- She was brought up in Oakland by a single mother in a not-so-well-to-do household.
- Her mother is a Chinese immigrant.
- Nicole is a prominent practitioner of yoga and meditation. On the other hand, she also enjoys paddle boarding, snowboarding, swimming, running, and cooking in her free time.
- She laid the foundation of the Center for Female Reproductive Longevity and Equality which was founded in July 2018, with the help of the Sergey Brin Family Foundation. The foundation had made a $6 million investment.
- In January 2020, Nicole became the president of Bia-Echo Foundation.
Featured Image By Nicole Shanahan / Twitter