|Nikki Leigh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1988|
Nikki Leigh is an American actress, model, host, social media personality, singer, dancer, and reality-TV star who is known for having been cast in a variety of films such as Unlucky Charms, Snake & Mongoose, Ay Lav Yu Tuu, The Wedding Ringer, The Sand, La Migra, Vigilante Diaries, Fearless, Stars Are Already Dead, The Bet, Open Marriage, Del Playa, Chocolate City: Vegas, True to the Game, The Midwife’s Deception, and Roads, Trees and Honey Bees. While growing up, she wanted to become either a veterinarian or a teacher and had no plans whatsoever to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. However, as soon as Nikki Leigh graduated from college, things started to work out beautifully for her and soon she realized her passion for acting. Over the years, she has been a part of several shows like Playboy Plus, Badass!, Instant Movie Review, Taylor’d Problems, Matador, Two and a Half Men, The Bold and the Beautiful, NCIS, A Girl Is a Gun, and Sangre Negra. She has also served as a host on a couple of projects which include The Hollywood Fast Lane. Moreover, Nikki Leigh has also accumulated an immense fan base on social media with more than 5 million followers on Facebook, more than a million followers on Instagram, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Nicole Leigh Farnam
Cypress, Orange County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nikki Leigh got enrolled at the California State University, Fullerton, a public university located in Fullerton, California, United States, in 2007. Later, in May 2012, she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and has also been a member of the Golden Key Honor Society.
Moreover, Nikki Leigh has also taken acting lessons at Margie Haber Studios which is located in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Actress, Model, Host, Social Media Personality, Singer, Dancer, Reality-TV Star
Nikki Leigh is managed by Ellen Drantch-Billet, Media Artists Group, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Leigh has dated –
- Jesse Bradford (2014) – It is speculated that Nikki Leigh had a fling with actor Jesse Bradford in the year 2014. he is known for having been cast in a variety of films and shows such as Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog, King of the Hill, Romeo + Juliet, A Soldier’s Daughter Never Cries, Flags of Our Fathers, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, Happy Endings, Dancing at the Blue Iguana, The West Wing, Outlaw, Guys with Kids, Sequestered, and Shooter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous hair
- Toned physique
- Pouty lips
- Deep-set eyes
Nikki Leigh has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of WAYF: Where Are You From?, Flow Alkaline Spring Water, REVOLVE, Divine Heritage, E L L I A T T, Vitamin A Swim, Ettika, Ramy Brook, Johnny Was, Trader Joe’s, SAINT LAURENT, Talbots, Alo Yoga, Arhaus, Splash House, PIECE Jewelry, BumBum Bacana Fitness Apparel, PRIVACY PLEASE, Tiffany & Co., Onia, Sky, Visit Greece, House Of Harlow 1960, Vanessa Mooney, Gucci, CELINE, ALLSAINTS, and Ario Collection.
Moreover, Nikki Leigh has also served as the brand ambassador for Love You More Enterprises.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Amanda Bolt in the drama TV series, Sangre Negra, which also included the likes of Antonio McKay, Danny Arroyo, Arianna Gomez, Eric Roberts, Ricardo Herranz, Angel Garet, Bo Linton, Sandra Santiago, Suzanne Sumner Ferry, Sofia Milos, and several others
- Appearing as a 15-Year-Old Girl in the romantic comedy film, The Wedding Ringer, whose lead cast consisted of actors Kevin Hart, Josh Gad, Kaley Cuoco, Ken Howard, Cloris Leachman, Jenifer Lewis, Mimi Rogers, and Olivia Thirlby
- Playing the role of Heidi in an episode, titled For Whom the Booty Calls, of the television sitcom, Two and a Half Men, in January 2015. The show starred the likes of Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Marin Hinkle, Melanie Lynskey, Holland Taylor, and Conchata Ferrell.
- Having been cast in a wide range of characters in numerous films such as Sheila in Unlucky Charms, Lori in Snake & Mongoose, Marsha in The Sand, Megan in La Migra, Amber in Vigilante Diaries, Kendra McNulty in The Bet, Gemini Dante in Stars Are Already Dead, Tiffany in Del Playa, Ms. Daisy in Chocolate City: Vegas, Megan (store clerk) of Beverly Hills in True to the Game, Jessica in Ay Lav Yu Tuu, Kelley in The Midwife’s Deception, Cass in Silencer, and Sarah Martin in Roads, Trees and Honey Bees
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Facebook, more than a million followers on Instagram, and more than 500k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
In 2016, Nikki Leigh performed the song “I Can’t Stop” in the comedy-drama musical film, Fearless.
Nikki Leigh made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Sheila in the fantasy horror film, Unlucky Charms, in 2013. Directed by Charles Band, the film’s cast also included the likes of Tiffany Thornton, Seth Peterson, Charlie O’Connell, Nathan Phillips, Alex Rose Wiesel, Peter Donald Badalamenti II, Masuimi Max, Ben Woolf, and Chris MacDonnell.
First TV Show
Nikki Leigh made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Badass Girl in an episode of the action series, Badass!, in September 2011. The episode’s cast also included Monique Arce, Crissy Henderson, Brandi Lynn Howe, Kitty Lee, Alexandra Lyon, Danielle Mathers, Taylor Seinturier, and Lauren Volker
Nikki Leigh stays fit by working out on a daily basis. Although she does not have a set workout regime, she focuses on doing workouts that challenge her body and test her limits. Usually, she prefers to go on a run as it is the easiest way of working out even when you are traveling and are in a totally different place. Leigh also maintains a well-toned physique by doing aerial yoga as well as weight training exercises. She also often uploads her workout videos and pictures on Instagram to keep her fans motivated towards achieving healthier bodies.
As far as her diet is concerned, Nikki Leigh focuses on eating clean and nutrient-rich food products. However, she does not restrict herself from indulging in things like a pizza or peanut butter /nutter butter cookies.
Nikki Leigh Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
- Song – At Last by Etta James
- NFL Team – Los Angeles Chargers
- Food – Sushi
- MLB Team – Los Angeles Angels
- NHL Team – Anaheim Ducks
- One Of Her Favorite Travel Destinations – Amsterdam
- NBA Team – Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers
- Drink – Don Julio 1942 on the rocks with a lime
- Book – The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Movie – Death Becomes Her (1992)
- TV Show – American Horror Story
- Place To Run – Central Park in New York, United States
Source – NaludaMagazine.com, WomenFitness.net
Nikki Leigh Facts
- She grew up in Cypress, Orange County, California, United States.
- Her career as a model as well as an actress started as soon as she graduated from college.
- While growing up, Nikki Leigh aspired to either become a veterinarian or a teacher as she is a very compassionate person and wanted to help other beings.
- She has also served as a radio host on SiriusXM radio.
- She has a deep passion for traveling and experiencing different cultures from all over the world.
- Nikki Leigh enjoys acting very much as it allows her to tell different stories while also playing different characters.
- She has been greatly inspired by her mother and regards her as her role model.
- She became the Playboy‘s May Playmate of the Month in 2012.
- Nikki Leigh is a big fan of Taco Bell.
- In 2013, she was cast as a host on the TV news show, The Hollywood Fast Lane.
- She has described herself as a trooper, hungry, and adventurous.
- She has also claimed that she knows more about cars and sports than most men.
- Nikki Leigh has a dog named Kodi The Stud who has appeared in a lot many of her Instagram pictures.
- She regards actress, model, and singer, Marilyn Monroe, as her beauty inspiration and also believes that a smile is one’s biggest and the most treasured accessory.
- Nikki Leigh learned Turkish for her role as Jessica in the 2017 comedy film, Ay Lav Yu Tuu.
- She has also been associated with organizations such as Cruelty Free International, Best Friends Animal Society, and Art of Elysium.
- The 3 things that Nikki Leigh cannot live without are music, travel, and her dog.
- She believes that her biggest strength is empathy and she never allows herself to judge people because she understands that everyone is fighting their own unique battles and we all deserve love.
- If she could meet any person, dead or alive, Nikki Leigh would love to meet the legendary singer, songwriter, and dancer, Michael Jackson.
- Over the years, she has also played minor roles in a number of other TV shows such as April in Taylor’d Problems, Oklahoma in Matador, Forrester Employee in The Bold and the Beautiful, Woman in NCIS, and several others.
- Visit her official website @ missnikkileigh.com.
- Follow Nikki Leigh on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Nikki Leigh / Instagram