|Nithya Ram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1990|
Nithya Ram is an Indian actor and model who has mainly worked in Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu entertainment industries. Her television credits include having been a part of projects such as Nandini, Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu, Aval, Killadi Kids, Karpoorada Gombe, Lakshmi Stores, Rajkumari, Saavale Samali, Nandhini Kudumbam, Muddu Bidda, Amma Naa Kodala, Masala Cafe, Girija Kalyana, Asathal Chutties, and Savalige Sye. Nithya Ram has also appeared in movies like Muddu Manase and Kaypakka.
Tumkur, Karnataka, India
Nithya Ram received classical dance training at Welight Academy located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. She also completed her graduation in Biotechnology.
- Father – K. S. Ramu (Classical Dancer)
- Siblings – Rachita Ram (Younger Sister) (Actor, Classical Dancer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nithya Ram has dated –
- Gautam N (2019-Present) – She got married to Gautam N in the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
A beauty spot under her lips
Nithya Ram Facts
- She was born into a family of artists.
- In 2015, Nithya Ram made her first film appearance as Poorvi in the Kannada romance drama film Muddu Manase. She co-starred in the film alongside Aru Gowda and Aishwarya Nag.
- She brought to life the character of Nandini/Ganga Arun/Janani in the Tamil-Kannada bilingual supernatural fantasy thriller drama series Nandini from 2017 to 2019.
- Nithya Ram made a cameo appearance as DC Nithya in the Tamil-language soap opera Lakshmi Stores in 2019.
Featured Image by Sun Bangla / YouTube / CC BY 3.0