|Noah Galvin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Noah Galvin is an American actor, singer, voiceover artist, producer, theatre artist, and writer who has gained popularity with his role as Kenny O’Neal in The Real O’Neals and Dr. Asher Wolke in The Good Doctor. In addition to that, he has also been cast in shows and movies like Welcome to the Wayne, Promised Land, Booksmart, The Weekend Detectives, and Assassination Nation.
Noah Egidi Galvin
Katonah, New York, United States
He divides his time between –
- Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Noah Galvin studied at John Jay High School located in Lewisboro, New York.
Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Theatre Artist, Writer
- Mother – Abbie (née Fink)
- Siblings – Emma Adele Galvin (Sister) (Actress), Adrian Galvin (Brother) (Musician)
- Others – Frank Egidi (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Devota Cuddihy (Paternal Grandmother), Jack Fink (Maternal Grandfather), Florence Waze (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noah Galvin has dated –
- Ben Platt (2020-Present) – He started going out with actor, singer, and songwriter Ben Platt in early 2020. They confirmed their relationship in May 2020 and celebrated their 10-monthiversary in November 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish and Italian descent on his father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on his maternal side.
Often sports unkempt hair
He has described himself as Jewish.
However, he was raised “both Jewish and Catholic going to CCD, Hebrew School and church”.
Noah Galvin Facts
- He was 14 years old when he came out to his mother.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Marty, a casual hacker, in the 2018 socio-political black comedy horror-thriller film, Assassination Nation, starring Suki Waterhouse, Hari Nef, Anika Noni Rose, Colman Domingo, Maude Apatow, Bill Skarsgård, Bella Thorne, and others.
- Noah Galvin made his TV show debut as a voiceover artist by providing vocals to the character of Jerbo in the animated fantasy comedy-horror series, The Owl House, in 2020.
- As a theatre artist, he has been cast in several productions in roles like Evan Hansen in Dear Evan Hansen at Music Box Theatre, Charlie Higgins in What I Did Last Summer at Pershing Square Signature Center, Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at David Geffen Hall, Jim Hawkins in Treasure Island at Irondale Center, Gavroche in Les Misérables, and Ogie Herbert Eincorn in Waitress at Brooks Atkinson Theater.
- In 2020, Noah started appearing as Dr. Asher Wolke, one of the new surgical residents, in the medical drama television series, The Good Doctor.
Featured Image by Noah Galvin / Instagram