|Olga Safari Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olga Safari is an American actor, Internet personality, model, writer, and producer. She has been cast in shows and movies like Chemical Cut, Leave You to Save You, House Arrest, LA Stories, Check Point, Deal or No Deal, Eye on Entertainment, Soul Trekkers, The Screen Forum, Ultra Sultra, Epsodic, BYOB Bring Your Own Board, and Sue Wong: Beauty. Magic. Transformation.
Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olga Safari trained at The Groundlings Theatre and School for Improv.
Actor, Internet Personality, Model, Writer, Producer
Olga Safari has been signed with –
- ZOOZ Group, Influencer Marketing and Management, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olga Safari has dated –
- Logan Paul (2017-2018) – She started dating YouTuber and social media personality Logan Paul in November 2017 but the duo separated the following year.
- Matthew Espinosa (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started going out with social media personality and actor Matthew Espinosa.
Race / Ethnicity
Olga Safari is of Iranian descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Olga Safari has done endorsement work for brands such as ULTA, Nissan, Levi’s, Toyota, UNIQLO, and Snapchat.
Through social media, she has either endorsed or promoted brands like JustCBD, SkinnyMint, REVOLVE, Florasis, etc.
Olga Safari Facts
- At the age of 19, she started her acting and modeling career.
- In 2016, she was featured in the television docu-series titled BYOB – Bring Your Own Board, a surf series which co-stars Junior female surf champion Nikki Viesins.
- She has done modeling work for brands like Forevermark Diamonds, Gloss and Toss, Fred Segal Salon, and Stimorol Gum.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0