|Olivia Liang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olivia Liang is an American actress and director who is known for her appearance as Alyssa Chang in Legacies, Nicky in Kung Fu, and Yuejin in Into the Dark.
Liang was born on c. May 11, 1993.
According to sources, Liang studied at the University of California San Diego.
Olivia is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly freckled face
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Olivia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including GANNI, Mejuri, Glossier, Forever 21, Inland Products, Inc., and Sam Edelman.
Olivia Liang Favorite Things
- Book – An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
Source – SCMP
Olivia Liang Facts
- She once Tweeted out to her fans that her biggest fear was falling asleep with her head tilted backward and her mouth opened and getting captured on camera while in a plane.
- One of the earliest posts that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 28, 2015.
- In the year 2017, Liang made her debut TV show appearance as Jenna in Pillow Talk. However, her first break came to her with the appearance of Wendy in Dating After College in 2019.
- With time, she has worked with various well-known stars including Danielle Rose Russell, Aria Shahghasemi, Kaylee Bryant, Shannon Dang, and Gavin Stenhouse.
Featured Image By Olivia Liang / Instagram