|Park Hae-jin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Hae-jin is a South Korean actor and model. He has been cast in various shows and movies including Doctor Stranger, Bad Guys, Man to Man, Forest, Cheese in the Trap, My Love from the Star, Kkondae Intern, Qian Duo Duo Marry Remember, Snow is on the Sea, Heaven & Earth, Another Kind of Splendid Life, Busted!, Genesis, Little Big Hero, Famous Chil Princesses, Love’s Relativity, Far Away Love, First Seven Kisses, Family Outing, and Seoyoung, My Daughter.
Busan, South Korea
Park Hae-jin has been signed with Mountain Movement.
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Park Hae-jin is of South Korean descent.
Park Hae-jin Facts
- His parents divorced when he was young and after 17 years of separation, he moved back in with his mother.
- Park Hae-jin started his acting career by playing the character named Yeon Ha-nam in the KBS series Famous Chil Princesses in 2006. This won him the Baeksang Arts Award for “Best New Actor – Television” as well as the KBS Drama Awards for “Best New Actor” and “Best Couple Award” (with Lee Tae-ran).
- He has frequently made donations to several charities and that has earned him the title “donation angel” in the entertainment industry. His agency, Mountain Movement, has confirmed that he has donated a total of 1.7 billion won (S$1.5 million) to various local and international charities since 2011.
- In 2012, Park Hae-jin played Lee Sang-woo romantic family drama television series Seoyoung, My Daughter, which became the highest-rated Korean drama of 2013.
- He was honored with the Civil Public Welfare Award in China in 2014.
- He became the 8th Korean celebrity to join the Honor Society by Community Chest of Korea in 2015.
- Park Hae-jin is the recipient of the first Haengbok Nanuminsang (“Happiness Sharer’s Award”) given by the Minister of Health and Welfare.
- He has admitted to owning more than 1800 pairs of footwear and is known to be a collector of shoes, particularly sneakers.
- He has appeared in the music videos for songs like Love… It’s Painful by The Way and #Like by Fiestar.
- Park and his fans donated around 6520 trees in 2017 as part of a campaign to reduce fine dust by planting trees in China. He then planted 6000 more trees together with his fans in April 2018 to help the battle against desertification in Western China.
- He has served as an ambassador for the Non-smoking and Non-drinking Campaign.
- Park Hae-jin played Kim Seol-woo, an elite black-ops agent known only to the highest tiers of national intelligence, in the comedy action thriller series Man to Man in 2017. It gained popularity in China and was heavily featured on local media despite the country’s ban on Korean cultural content and celebrities.
- Alongside Oh Yeon-seo and Park Ki-woong, Park Hae-jin co-starred as Yoo Jung in the 2018 romantic drama film Cheese in the Trap, based on the Korean webtoon of the same name.
- For his role in the television series Cheese in the Trap, he won the Korean Cable TV Award for “Best Actor” and was nominated for an APAN Star Award in the “Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries” category as well as a Korea Drama Award in the “Excellence Award, Actor” category.
- In 2020, he was cast as Ka Yeol-chan in the workplace comedy-drama series Kkondae Intern. This won him the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 2020 MBC Drama Awards while he was also nominated for a Seoul International Drama Award in the “Outstanding Korean Actor” category.
Featured Image by NewsInstar / YouTube / CC BY 3.0