|Park Hee-soon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1970|
Park Hee-soon is a South Korean actor and theatre artist who has been cast in various films such as Hansel and Gretel, Why Did You Come to My House?, Three, Antarctic Journal, A Million, My Friend and His Wife, A Barefoot Dream, The Suspect, You Are More Than Beautiful, The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion, The Fortress, The Scent, V.I.P., 1987: When the Day Comes, Jesters: The Game Changers, Snatch Up, The Age of Shadows, The Client, Gabi, Monstrum, Seven Days, The Scam, A Family, Love Talk, BA:BO, The Battle: Roar to Victory, Bank of Seoul, Sun-Kissed Family, and A Haunting Hitchhike. In addition to that, Park Hee-soon has also appeared in shows like The Missing, My Name, All About My Romance, Evasive Inquiry Agency, and Beautiful World.
Park Hee-soon studied theatre at the Seoul Institute of the Arts, a prominent educational institution specializing in the Arts located in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
Actor, Theatre Artist
Park Hee-soon has been repped by King Kong by Starship.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Park Hee-soon has dated –
- Park Ye-jin (2015-Present) – He got married to actor Park Ye-jin in the year 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Park Hee-soon is of South Korean descent.
Often wears glasses
Park Hee-soon Facts
- From 1990 to 2001, he was a member of the Mokwha Repertory Company.
- In 2007, Park Hee-soon co-starred as a police detective named Kim Seong-yeol in the crime thriller film Seven Days. This role won him several accolades including the 29th Blue Dragon Film Award, 9th Busan Film Critics Award, and 7th Korean Film Award.
- Alongside Ko Chang-seok, he co-starred as Coach Kim Won-kang in the 2010 drama film A Barefoot Dream, based on the true story of Kim Shin-hwan, a retired Korean footballer who eventually becaomes the “Hiddink of Korea”. For thie performance, Park Hee-soon was nominated at the 8th Korean Film Awards as well as 47th Grand Bell Awards in the “Best Actor” category.
- In 2015, he appeared as Oh Dae-young in the police procedural mystery thriller show The Missing.
- Park Hee-soon brought to life the character of Lieutenant Jo Han-kyung in the 2017 political thriller film 1987: When the Day Comes and this won him the 54th Baeksang Arts Award for “Best Supporting Actor (Film)”.
- Alongside Han So-hee and Ahn Bo-hyun, he co-starred as Choi Mu-jin, the boss of Dongcheon which is Korea’s biggest drug ring, in the action crime thriller television series My Name in 2021. The show was released on Netflix on October 15, 2021.
- As a theatre artist, Park Hee-soon has been a part of projects including Grease, Romeo and Juliet, Cheonmado, Closer, This Love with a Fox, The Rocky Horror Show, The Reason Shim Chung Threw Herself Into the Indang Sea Twice, Intimacy Between Father and Son, Birds Don’t Use the Crosswalk, The Threepenny Opera, Baekma River in the Moonlight, and Bieonso.
Featured Image by 티비텐 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0