|Patrick Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1993|
|Spouse||Taylor Green Johnson|
Patrick Johnson is an American actor who is best known for his portrayal of Ray ‘Ray J’ Santino Jr. in Necessary Roughness. Other than that, Patrick has been cast in several other well-perceived shows and films, some of which include Mean Girls 2, Revolution, Finding Carter, Scream: Resurrection, and Maximum Ride.
Orlando, Florida, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Father – Rick Johnson
- Mother – Alanna Child Johnson
- Siblings – Hannah Morley (Sister), He has 4 more siblings.
Patrick is represented by Agency For The Performing Arts.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Patrick has dated –
- Taylor Green Johnson
Race / Ethnicity
- His towering physical appearance and wavy hair
- Thin eyebrows
Patrick Johnson Favorite Things
- Productions Of All-Time – County Line: No Fear
Source – Instagram
Patrick Johnson Facts
- He was only 12 years old when he started working.
- Patrick was the 5th of 6 children born to Rick and Alanna Johnson and was raised in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
- It had been a childhood passion of his to become a performer.
- Growing up, he worked in Nashville before joining The People Store talent agency in Atlanta. It is there that he got his first break into acting.
- Patrick made his debut TV show appearance as a child in Baby Einstein in 2005.
- In 2014, he was cast alongside the likes of prominently known actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sam Worthington, and Terrence Howard in the film Sabotage.
Featured Image By Taylor Green Johnson / Instagram