|Paul Michael Glaser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1943|
Paul Michael Glaser is an American actor and director who is best remembered for playing the fan-favorite character of Detective David Starsky in the cop series, Starsky & Hutch (1975-1979) and Captain Jack Steeper in Third Watch (2004-2005).
Paul Manfred Glaser
Paul Michael Glaser, Curly
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Father – Samuel Glaser (Architect)
- Mother – Dorothy Orlov
- Siblings – He has older sisters.
Paul has been represented by the Teitelbaum Artists Group in California.
Paul’s net worth was $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Angie Dickinson
- Elizabeth Meyer (1975-1994) – The Running Man (1987) director married Elizabeth Meyer on August 24, 1980. She gave birth to a daughter named Ariel Glaser (1981-1988) and a son named Jake Glaser (b. 1984). The couple stayed together until Elizabeth’s death from AIDS on December 3, 1994.
- Cher (1977)
- Tracy Barone – His 2nd marriage to Tracy Barone lasted from November 24, 1996, until June 2007. The estranged couple shares a daughter named Zoe Glaser (b. October 1997) together.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has turned mostly ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
Paul Michael Glaser Facts
- His first wife Elizabeth had accidentally contracted HIV during a blood transfusion immediately after the birth of their daughter, Ariel Glaser. Their daughter sadly passed away from AIDS complications at 7 years old. Furthermore, their son Jake was diagnosed as HIV positive at birth, but has managed to stay healthy as of 2022.
- Actor Ben Stiller played Paul’s iconic 1970s character of David Starsky in the 2004 film version of the hit television show, Starsky & Hutch.
- He has been close friends with director Michael Mann, Gordon Jump, and David Soul (who played Ken Hutchinson to his David Starsky).
Featured Image by Luigi Novi / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0