|Paulina Gaitán Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1992|
Paulina Gaitán is a Mexican actress and producer. She is known for her roles in various Mexican TV series and movies but gained international prominence with her role as Tata Escobar, the wife of the well-known drug lord, Pablo Escobar, in the Netflix TV series Narcos (2015-2016).
Paulina Gaitán Ruíz
Mexico City, Mexico
- Mother – Ileana Ruiz
Paulina Gaitán is represented by –
- TOR Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Talent on the Road Management (Manager) in Mexico City, Mexico
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paulina Gaitán has dated –
- Jorge Luis Moreno (2012)
- Luis Altuzar (2014-2015)
- Daniel Blanco (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Paulina Gaitán Favorite Things
- Painter – Frida Kahlo
Source – Instagram
Paulina Gaitán Facts
- She grew up in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico.
- She began acting at the age of 9.
- Her 1st notable role came in 2004 when she was cast as Angelita in the movie Voces Inocentes (Innocent Voices).
- Paulina wasn’t chosen at the 1st audition for the movie Sin Nombre (2009). Director was determined to cast a Honduran actress and the only thing she missed was the accent. She asked for another chance, acquired CDs to practice, and was cast as Sayra the 2nd time she auditioned.
- She had a memorable but scary experience in Hawaii, where she filmed the TV series The River (2012). As a big fan of snorkeling and swimming, she one day swam too far from the shore. When she looked away from the ocean floor, there was no land in sight, and then she saw a shadow that looked like a shark. Although terrified, having heard of shark attacks in Hawaii, she swam to the shore safely.
- Paulina stated that she learned to speak English in only 3 months and added that speaking with the crew of The River played an instrumental part. She also found out that almost no one in Hawaii spoke Spanish and she felt bad not being able to chat.
- She is the type of actor that goes “crazy” if she sits still, so she has to keep working on new projects.
- Paulina had a dog named Humberto in 2012.
- Paulina has amassed a fanbase of more than 200k followers on Instagram.
- She fought hard for the role of Violetta in the TV series Diablo Guardián starting in 2018. It was adapted from a novel of the same name, published in 2003 by a Mexican author, Xavier Velasco. A friend gifted her the book in 2012. Xavier, who did not know her personally at the time, also signed and annotated it with words “For a great actress, Paulina. From paper to screen.”
- Paulina lost 10 kg or 22 lb for her role as Violetta and was on a strict diet for 10 weeks.
- She agreed to do s*x scenes in Diablo Guardián but asked that they happen with actors she’d known for a long time, such as José Sefami.
- In August 2018, she adopted a kitten she found stuck in a pipe. The veterinarian guessed that it had been stuck there for 4 days and was in mortal danger.
- She has a tattoo under her left shoulder.
- To stay in shape, Paulina has trained gymnastics and acrobatics. Outside of the gym, she often goes rollerskating.
- In her free time, Paulina likes to watch soccer at a stadium with a glass of beer in hand.
Featured Image by Paulina Gaitán / Instagram
The post Paulina Gaitán Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.