|Prashant Narayanan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1969|
Prashant Narayanan is an Indian actor who is known for his portrayal of Vishnu in Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II, Ravi Gupta in Shadows of Time, as the titular character in Bombil and Beatrice, Kaushik Chatterjee in Via Darjeeling, and Dheeraj Pandey in Murder 2.
Nadal, Kannur, Kerala, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Prashant studied at Kirori Mal College of Delhi University.
Actor, Assistant Director
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
87 kg or 191 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prashant has dated –
- Shona Chakravarty
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a pair of reading glasses.
- Thin upper lip
Prashant Narayanan Facts
- He was brought up in Delhi.
- Growing up, Prashant loved to play badminton. He also went on to state champion in the sport.
- While at Kirori Mal College, Prashant joined a theatre group called Act 1. It included the likes of stars Ashish Vidyarthi, Manoj Bajpayee, Gajraj Rao, and Girish Mishra.
- Prashant relocated to Mumbai in 1991, to start an ad agency.
- Initially, he started off his career in the entertainment industry as an assistant art director, Prashant went on to also work as a costume director.
- In 2003, Prashant was cast in the Academy-award-winning Bengali language film Shadows of Time as Ravi Gupta alongside the likes of actor Tannishtha Chatterjee and Irrfan Khan.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0