|Rachel Antonoff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1981|
Rachel Antonoff is an American fashion designer who has attained fame with her quirky outfits like the Uterus Sweater, ‘I’m With Her’ sweatshirts, etc. Her designs have been favored by the likes of Lena Dunham, Diane Guerrero, Zooey Deschanel, and many others.
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
Rachel studied theater at the Professional Children’s School located on the Upper West Side in Manhattan. Additionally, she is an alumni of Fordham University.
- Father – Richard Antonoff
- Mother – Shira Wall
- Siblings – Jack Antonoff (Younger Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer), Sarah Antonoff (Younger Sister) (Died from brain cancer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Max Winkler
- Nate Ruess (2009-2013) – She dated Nate Ruess (who was in the pop rock band Fun with her brother Jack) from 2009 until 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
However, she often dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Rachel Antonoff Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Ozu
- Drink – Penicillin
- Restaurants In Brooklyn Heights – Noodle Pudding, Iris, Clark’s Restaurant, Fortune House
- Pizza Place In Brooklyn Heights – Fascati Pizzeria
- Block In Brooklyn Heights – Hunts Lane
- Park In Brooklyn Heights – Hillside Dog Park
Source – TheNewPotato.com, Vice
Rachel Antonoff Facts
- She launched her eponymous label in 2008.
- Rachel designed the Uterus Sweater, which was famously worn by Lena Dunham (her brother’s former girlfriend) to a Planned Parenthood gala. The sweater was ultimately sold off for $4,000 at an auction for the non-profit.
- Her ideal dinner party guests would be Michael Caine and David Sedaris.
- Rachel debuted her Fall 2016 collection in a unique way by organizing a performance of the Broadway musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, where all the actors in the play were dressed in her creations.
- She has staunchly supported LGBTQ advocacy groups like GLAAD, The Trevor Project, Freedom to Marry, Human Rights Campaign, etc.
Featured Image by Rachel Antonoff / Instagram