|Renata Toscano Bruzón Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 2000|
Renata Toscano Bruzón is an Argentinian singer and actress who is best known for her portrayal of Lupe Achával in the hit TV series of Go! Live Your Way. However, she has also been credited for her appearance as Clarita in Comandos Indestructibles, Niña in Protocolo 48: El experimento final, and Teresa in About 12.
Renata Toscano Bruzón
Buenos Aires, Argentinia
Renata is represented by Agencia Pechmann.
- Siblings – Abrucorva (Sister)
Her music has been released with Warner Music Argentina.
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Square face shape
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Renata has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Head & Shoulders, La Serenísima, and Swatch Argentina.
Renata Toscano Bruzón Facts
- She hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina where she grew up alongside her sister who goes by the name of Abrucorva on Instagram.
- Renata got her big break after being cast in the popular comedy and musical TV series of Go! Live Your Way, which was originally titled Go! Vive a Tu Manera. She worked alongside the likes of various stars including Rebecca Davis, Marley Estrada, Marina Gridley.
- She has contributed her vocals to the release of several soundtracks from the show Go! Live Your Way including See You and Somos Uno.
- Besides being a talented singer and actress, Renata is also very good at dancing.
Featured Image By Renata Toscano Bruzón / Instagram