|Ric Flair Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1949|
Ric Flair is an American professional wrestling manager and former professional wrestler who is signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in one of the company’s programs, Legends.
Richard Morgan Fliehr
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
He attended Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin for 4 years. After high school, he went to the University of Minnesota.
Professional Wrestling Manager, Retired Professional Wrestler
- Father – Luther Phillips
- Mother – Olive Phillips
- Others – Dr. Richard Reid Fliehr (Adoptive Father) (Doctor), Kathleen Kinsmiller Fliehr (Adoptive Mother) (Worked for Star Tribune)
He self-manages himself.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
110 kg or 242.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ric Flair has dated –
- Leslie Goodman (1971-1983) – Ric Flair married his first wife Leslie Goodman on August 28, 1971. The former beaus have a daughter named Megan and a son named David. They officially got divorced in 1983.
- Elizabeth Harrell (1983-2006) – He married his 2nd wife Elizabeth Harrell and the two tied the knot on August 27, 1983. The couple has a daughter named Ashley and a son named Reid. Following 23 years of marriage, Flair and Harrell had called it quits in 2006.
- Tiffany VanDemark (2006-2009) – Shortly after his divorce with Harrell, he married his 3rd wife Tiffany VanDemark on May 27, 2006. VanDemark filed for divorce in 2008 and it was finalized in 2009.
- Jackie Beems (2009-2014) – He married his 4th wife Jacqueline Beems on November 11, 2009, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Following 3 years of marriage, Flair called it quits and filed for divorce in 2012 which was finalized in 2014.
- Wendy Barlow (2018-Present) – On September 12, 2018, Flair married his 5th wife, Wendy Barlow, at a resort situated in Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Due to advancing age, his hair has turned ‘Gray’.
Ric Flair Facts
- His birth name was believed to be Fred Phillips as his biological parents were Luther and Olive Phillips.
- His oldest son, David is a semi-retired professional wrestler who worked for WCW from 1999 to 2001. David also made 2 television appearances in the WWF in 2002 during the run-up to WrestleMania X8. His youngest son Redi who happened to sign a development contract with WWE in 2007, was also an accomplished high school wrestler who made several appearances on WCW television alongside his sister Ashley and half-sister Megan.
- At the age of 55, he became a grandfather after his daughter Megan gave birth to her first child named Morgan Lee Ketzner.
- He first trained as a professional wrestler with Verne Gagne and attended his first wrestling camp alongside Gagne, Jim Brunzell, The Iron Sheik, and Ken Patera at Gagne’s barn outside Minneapolis during winter of 1971.
- On December 10, 1972, Flair made his professional wrestling debut with American Wrestling Association (AWA) in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, during which he faced George “Scrap Iron” Gadaski to a 10-minute draw while adopting his ring name Ric Flair.
- During his journey in the American Wrestling Association (AWA), he had matches with Dusty Rhodes, Chris Taylor, André the Giant, Larry Hennig, and Wahoo McDaniel.
- He signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in August 1991.
- He released his autobiography, To Be the Man, on July 6, 2004.
- In 2015, he made his feature film debut after making a cameo in Magic Mike XXL.
Featured Image by Florida Supercon / Wikimedia / CC-BY-2.0