|Riccardo Scamarcio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1979|
Riccardo Scamarcio is an Italian actor, producer, theatre artist, and writer who has gained popularity with his on-screen performances in shows and movies like The Best of Youth, Romanzo Criminale, My Brother Is an Only Child, Three Steps Over Heaven, The Cézanne Affair, To Rome with Love, The Ages of Love, Polisse, You Can’t Save Yourself Alone, Pasolini, Io che amo solo te, Master of None, John Wick: Chapter 2, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, London Spy, Welcome Home, and The Ruthless.
Riccardo Dario Scamarcio
Trani, Apulia, Italy
He attended Scuola Nazionale di Cinema.
Actor, Producer, Theatre Artist, Writer
- Father – Emilio Scamarcio
- Mother – Irene Petrafesa (Painter)
Riccardo Scamarcio is represented by –
- Plan A, Talent Agency, Paris, France
- Tavistock Wood Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Riccardo Scamarcio has dated –
- Sonya Cassidy – It is rumored that he had a fling with British actress Sonya Cassidy in the past. The duo has also worked together in The Woman in White, a 5-part BBC television adaptation of the 1860 sensation novel of the same name.
- Angela Liso (1996-2006)
- Valeria Golino (2006-2016) – In 2006, he started dating actress and director Valeria Golino but they separated in 2016, after having been together for around a decade.
Note – Riccardo has a child.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Curly hair
- Chiseled facial features
Riccardo Scamarcio Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Riccardo Scamarcio Facts
- He made his theatrical film debut as Andrea Utano in the historical drama film, The Best of Youth, in 2003.
- In 2007, he played the role of Manrico Benassi in the drama film, My Brother Is an Only Child (Italian: Mio fratello è figlio unico), based on an Antonio Pennacchi novel. For this role, Riccardo Scamarcio was nominated for the David di Donatello Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- Alongside Jasmine Trinca, he co-starred as Gaetano in the 2015 romantic drama film, You Can’t Save Yourself Alone (Italian: Nessuno si salva da solo). His performance in the movie got him nominated for the David di Donatello Award for “Best Actor”.
- He has supported the Fidelis Andria football team.
- He enjoys fishing, motorcycle riding, and playing soccer.
- Riccardo Scamarcio has been cast in the music videos for songs like Drammaturgia and Insolita by Le Vibrazioni, Ti scatterò una foto by Tiziano Ferro, and Meraviglioso by Negramaro.
- As a theatre artist, he has been a part of productions including Non essere – Mise en espace di Leonardo Petrillo (2003), I tre moschettieri (2004), and Romeo e Giulietta (2011).
- He loves the sea.
- He has worked as a producer on projects such as The Players, The Binding, La vita oscena, Anna, Honey, Armandino e il Madre, L’uomo doppio, and others.
Featured Image by Roberto Vicario / R. Vicario / CC BY-SA 3.0