|Riccardo Tisci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Riccardo Tisci is an Italian fashion designer who is well-recognized in the fashion industry for his work with the luxury brands Givenchy, Versace, and Burberry.
Taranto, Apulia, Italy
Until the age of 17, he attended Istituto d’Arte Applicata e Design.
In 1999, Riccardo graduated from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London.
- Father – Francesco Tisci
- Mother – Elmerinda Tisci
- Siblings – He has 8 older sisters.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Riccardo has dated –
- Kanye West (2011) – Riccardo was rumored to have been in a romantic relationship with prominently known rapper and fashion designer Kanye West in 2011.
- Maya Jama (2021) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- He mostly sports a stubble beard and short messy hairstyle.
- His architecture and space themed fashion
Riccardo Tisci Favorite Things
Source – Vogue
Riccardo Tisci Facts
- He was brought up in Como, Lombardy, Italy.
- Tisci was 6 years old when his father passed away.
- Shortly after completing his graduation, Riccardo began working for brands such as Puma, Antonio Berardi, and Coccapani.
- Riccardo worked as the creative director for Givenchy Women‘s haute couture and ready-to-wear lines after being appointed by the brand in 2005. Later, in May 2008, he worked for their Givenchy men’s menswear and accessories designs segment.
- He succeeded British fashion designer Christopher Bailey as the chief creative officer of Burberry in 2018.
- Riccardo is said to have a fascination with Gothic touches and space-age minimalism that he implements in his designs which in turn has gotten him a lot of attention from the brand Givenchy.
- Tisci had resided in India for some time in the past.
Featured Image By Riccardo Tisci / Instagaram